First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[discuss] word perfect read and compatible
Hi - Can anyone please tell what program is compatible with word perfect and can read wordperfect etc.? Many Thanks. Bob --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: discuss-unsubscribe(a)openoffice.org For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org ... 30 Mar 2010 14:59
[discuss] Improvements on OpenOffice Smart Tags
Hello, I am doing a research on how the smart tag capability of OpenOffice can be improved by adding new smart tag extensions. If you have suggestions about new smart tags please put them here. I have created a little questioner in google docs. You can also put your ideas there. I would like to know which perc... 28 Mar 2010 23:21
Feature for Mozilla Firefox
Gr�zi :-) Just go into Tools -> Options -> General and in the first drop down window / list, select Show My Windows and Tabs From Last Time Of course, if FF crashes and shows you the "Well that's embarrassing" page, just click "Restore" at the bottom of the list. (I have been having issues with FF crashin... 28 Mar 2010 15:41
[discuss] Feature for Mozilla Firefox
Dear ladies and gentlemen, It would be very useful to be able in Firefox to set in the options a feature, that allows automatically to restore the previous session. It is very disturbing to have to click each time on "Restore" to open all tabs, which I use all the time, when I surf with Firefox. Thank you to per... 28 Mar 2010 15:41
[discuss] ms daisy xml convertor and open office.
Hello, Does anyone know if ms daisy XML converter tool will work with open office? Or is there a plug in I can download to convert documents into mp3? I know there are programs to do it just thought it would be fantastic if I could do it straight from open office, I am using window's7 if this is of any be... 27 Mar 2010 09:36
[discuss] UI questions/concerns
To those that have posted about the OpenOffice.org user interface and related messages. To get your points across to where it will do more good connect to the User Experience Project at http://ux.openoffice.org/ . I am not sure how many, if any of the people working on the UX project read or even scan this... 24 Mar 2010 15:51
[discuss] user interface
Hello, I agree with both arguments. When nothing happens to OpenOffice then the user acceptance will melt like snow in the summer time. There are 2 major points: 1. The terrible user interface with to large number of dialogs and very old fashion controls (my favorite is the color chooser - it is a bit of software... 24 Mar 2010 15:51
[discuss] OOo for iPod/iPhone
Hey! I think it would be a very good idea to develop a free, ad- supported version of OpenOffice for iPod. All current text editors cost you something like 5$, but to have an open source portable office suite in your pocket will be a good change! Cheers, ツαϒ∂ητh.μ. -------------------------... 24 Mar 2010 14:42
4 key points
I really think a code rewrite inevitable if we want to keep OOo competitive. are you actually being serious? Certain parts definitely, but certainly not everything. As a rough estimate, see this from ohloh: This calculator estimates how much it would cost to hire a team to write this project from sc... 14 Apr 2010 02:13
[discuss] Ia2 Support seems along time coming.
Hello devs, I got my head bitten off the last time I asked this question. Is there any likelihood of ia2 support happening in open office this year? This seems along time I have been waiting for this to happen. Yes there is a registry hack to make it work but it is a pain. You have to install the access... 22 Mar 2010 19:13