First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
[discuss] THANK YOU
I lost a file I had been working on for hours and then downloaded your openoffice and it opened the document. THANK YOU!! your company is amazing!! ... 17 Feb 2010 13:22
[discuss] Incredible Savetime and Loadtime
Hallo folks, iam very suffered about my OO. After over 20 years in experince with Starwriter/Staroffice and now the new Openoffice i have the need to purchase an Microsoft Excel program. I have it and iam feel am very very poor. Why? I was confronted with an kind of problem, that makes me impossible to us... 17 Feb 2010 13:22
[discuss] User Poll
Dear OpenOffice.org users, I provide installation disk for those that may not have access to a high speed internet connection. What I want to do is add extensions and templates to the disk. What I would like to get fellow users to send me a list of three extensions and templates that they use. I would then ad... 17 Feb 2010 13:22
Program Idea
Kevin Jemmott wrote: Dear Developmet, I have several idea's which could be added to your OpenOffice Programs, the question is how do I take forward. I would like to discuss the best form to present my idea's, would it be best in the format of a flowchart etc. My contact details are Mobile n... 17 Feb 2010 13:22
Word/Writer problem
Douglas Wandersee wrote: Hello, I'm having trouble when I recently upgraded to the latest Open Office. When I uninstalled the old one and installed the new one, all my Writer documents became unreadable. They changed to "Doc" files and I can't seem to convert them back, or save them as a differen... 17 Feb 2010 00:19
[discuss] Program Idea
Dear Developmet, I have several idea's which could be added to your OpenOffice Programs, the question is how do I take forward. I would like to discuss the best form to present my idea's, would it be best in the format of a flowchart etc. My contact details are Mobile no:(0044) 07956-131616 Best rega... 17 Feb 2010 00:19
[discuss] Word/Writer problem
Hello, I'm having trouble when I recently upgraded to the latest Open Office. When I uninstalled the old one and installed the new one, all my Writer documents became unreadable. They changed to "Doc" files and I can't seem to convert them back, or save them as a different file type. So, I'm stuck. Pleas... 17 Feb 2010 00:19
Problem
"Marius Popa" <marius.marcus(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:106f2f91002140527y70f84e32s6c9b26dbfdc7b568(a)mail.gmail.com... Good afternoon! My name is Marius Popa, a user running the latest version of OpenOffice.org, and I want help as concerns my problem. I have both the installable and portable versi... 15 Feb 2010 04:20
Moving lists to 'new' Nabble
Dear Paul: This is Bruce Martin in the vicinity of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Having read your announcement of the migration, does this mean I need to set myself up with a different NNTP server? If, so do you have (could you announce) the new NNTP URL, please? Lest we become lost in "Nabble Babble"!) (Guffa... 14 Feb 2010 16:17
[discuss] Moving lists to 'new' Nabble
Everyone, Nabble have advised that they would like to see the OpenOffice lists that are currently archived at Nabble to be moved to their new platform. I would not expect that there would be disruption to the service offered by Nabble, but that may be something that those who are Nabble uses may like to take up ... 14 Feb 2010 15:10