First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Subversion in 2010 and Beyond
http://bit.ly/svn2010slides Interesting presentation by Subversion developers Hyrum Wright, Philip Martin, Julian Foad and Dave Brown. Highlights include: HTTPv2.0 This update of the current WebDAV HTTP protocol will boost performance while preserving the benefits of providing web access to Subversion. ... 21 Jan 2010 03:28
someone is selling Openoffice.org on ebay
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Donald Spencer <noneone81(a)gmail.com> wrote: this made me so made that someone would sell a link to were they can download openoffice.org for 7.95, some thing needs to be done. Although not the best, it is not illegal, nor disallowed under the license that OpenOffice oper... 19 Jan 2010 20:20
[discuss] someone is selling Openoffice.org on ebay
this made me so made that someone would sell a link to were they can download openoffice.org for 7.95, some thing needs to be done. -- Go check out my photos at http://opensourcepage.deviantart.com/ ... 19 Jan 2010 14:39
Developer Snapshot build DEV300_m69
Sean wrote: For the first time I have had a version of OOo fail to install for me. It unpacks normally and then quits. Upon trying to run the installer manually I get the message setup.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point GetNativeSystemInfo could not be located in the dynamic li... 21 Jan 2010 21:26
[discuss] SECURITY CONCERN
I installed the newest version 3.1 and (3 icons on my desktop) do not show the (ICON) for the programs and when I looked at the security properties there was an (unkown user) inheriting permissions even though there are no users on this PC other than me alone and its straight windows Vista SP2 with every update possibl... 18 Jan 2010 14:17
[discuss] Developer Snapshot build DEV300_m69
For the first time I have had a version of OOo fail to install for me. It unpacks normally and then quits. Upon trying to run the installer manually I get the message setup.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point GetNativeSystemInfo could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll ... 17 Jan 2010 17:18
[discuss] Need help creating/managing index. Please do NOT refer me to the tutorial
I am having significant issues forming an index. I have highlighted the word in the document, clicked Insert/Index/then Entry Chosen "Alphabetical" The word "Bryson City" is in the Entry box I then clicked "main entry" and "Apply to all similar texts"   What appears on the index is as follows which is what I do N... 17 Jan 2010 12:47
use OO through the net
Hi Gianvittorio, On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 3:15 AM, Gianvittorio <gianvittorio(a)zandona.nl>wrote: Wunna, Please remember that we need to keep the option of CD open for countries with less developed infrastructure (broadband adoption)... I didn't met to replace CD or download version. Just one more opti... 2 Feb 2010 16:01
[discuss] use OO through the net
Hi Folks, I am wondering that providing openoffice through the internet. My idea is that - OO will be distributed to the user through syncing, such as dropbox, ubuntu one, etc. - The user will not be necessary to install it. - They just click on it and use it. (like USB portable applications) Since the distr... 13 Jan 2010 23:18
Cannot Find The File
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:39:05 -0800, Erich Careon wrote: I am new to all of this, and have looked through your maze of so called help to my problem, and have not had any luck. Here is the problem. I have downloaded the software, to be told when trying to pull up the program to use, that the file cannot be ... 14 Jan 2010 13:33