First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
[discuss] A Brand Refresh for OpenOffice.org (was Re: Changes to Site/ProductElements due to Oracle Acquisition)
All, During the last 10 years OpenOffice.org has evolved to a quite large project in the FLOSS world and a successful product in the office productivity suite market. Together with our product the OpenOffice.org brand spread over the world. This brand has a tradition of quality and it remains faithful to its ori... 4 Mar 2010 14:39
Latest OO vs. latest MSWord
Has anyone come across any unbiased head to head comparisons of the two? The last shootout I read was dated 2007 and dealt with OO 2.3. John Culleton ... 10 Mar 2010 04:10
Thought I could help by joining mailing list. I just downloaded the program
Dear Jon: You have already posted on the [discuss] list with this message. [discuss]is a publicly open mailing list, not a bulletin board. It is intended for the ongoing collaborative enhancement and promotion of Open Office. It is not a place to seek technical support. Some time back, Bernhard Dippold poste... 3 Mar 2010 23:06
[discuss] Not an issue but some suggestions
I am looking the real popup messaging software in order to communicate between different clients within the LAN. I got for windows, but what i want is in Linux version because my office has installed linux for all machines. So, as an open source organization, will you able to help me? Please its my urgent work and ... 2 Mar 2010 13:32
[discuss] Openoffice for Amiga
Hello I have a simple question. When can we expect to get OpenOffice for Amiga OS4.1. Best regards Klaus Munkø This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised distribution or disclosure is prohib... 1 Mar 2010 15:18
Mac PPC version? Where did it go?
On 2010/02/26 3:10 AM Efrem Mc wrote: I am using a Mac PPC version on Mac OS X 10.5 (Mac G4). I wanted to use OO 3.x. I have a Linux partition but wanted to use on the Mac side. If this is not going to ever be available, please let me know. Due to a lack of volunteers doing Quality Assurance, OO.... 28 Feb 2010 15:35
[discuss] Mac PPC version? Where did it go?
I am using a Mac PPC version on Mac OS X 10.5 (Mac G4). I wanted to use OO 3.x. I have a Linux partition but wanted to use on the Mac side. If this is not going to ever be available, please let me know. This is from the Download page. File not found The requested file in the URL below was not found on thi... 28 Feb 2010 14:28
[discuss] Call for Nominations for Community Council Seats
All, On behalf of the Community Council, I would like to announce the new round of elections for the Council and start the process by asking the OpenOffice.org Community members to nominate those they think would best contribute both to the Council and to OpenOffice.org. You may nominate yourself. Consider doing ... 27 Feb 2010 12:08
[discuss] Templates for ALA conference
Hi, OOo will be participating in ALA conference later this year and we are asking for your help on designing and creating templates for the Librarian community in the US. We would like to have a collection of some of the templates including: - Kid-like templates - Patron template for library staff - templates for... 25 Feb 2010 21:37
[discuss] Want to know about Office
Hello I want to know is open Office is avabilable for Mobile Device (I have Nokia N73 S603tr Edition). Brijen Chauhan _________________________________________________________________ Hotmail: Trus... 25 Feb 2010 14:50