First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
.oxt, .xpi and .jar
On 01/06/10 22:18, Carlo Strata wrote: I don't know if you already discuss about this question, but I want to understand if native code plugins are useful or they mainly slow their own diffusion/adoption in all platforms... I know that OpenOffice.org needs java virtual machine to run his db engine (h... 7 Jan 2010 05:46
[discuss] .oxt, .xpi and .jar
Hi Everyone! I don't know if you already discuss about this question, but I want to understand if native code plugins are useful or they mainly slow their own diffusion/adoption in all platforms... I know that OpenOffice.org needs java virtual machine to run his db engine (hsqldb - 100% Java Database). So w... 6 Jan 2010 16:33
Writer 'increase indent' button ignores non-default tab settings
How about using a list style that contains a hierarchy of Bullets and/or numbers? I keep these creations as my own templates and use them frequently. While they were created in Oo on a Win XP platform, the Templates can easily be copied into a Linux environment such as Fedora 12. Cheers, Bruce M. Quebec, ... 2 Jan 2010 12:47
Idea and Question
George White wrote: Hello, I have been using OpenOffice for many years now and I would like to einquire if there are any thoughts on coming up with a mail solution equivelent to Outlook? I think this is the only thing I am missing. I wish you all a very happy and successful new year. ... 3 Jan 2010 12:43
[discuss] I Should Have Used Word!
I made an Invoice in OpenOffice Writer.  To save time in making the other invoices I was doing that day I "pasted" the info that was identical for all invoices.  Now, whenever I hit "Paste" it pastes that same info into ALL documents, even photos I'm transferring from PhotoBucket!!!!  It's like the Paste function got "... 2 Jan 2010 01:00
open office - language issue
On Dec 29, 2009, at 7:49 AM, DrNoiZ wrote: As I can recall there is no such language recognized in the whole world. Take your hate-group bullshit and get the Hell out of here. -- John W Kennedy "Give up vows and dogmas, and fixed things, and you may grow like That. ...you may come to think a blow bad, becau... 4 Jan 2010 07:03
[discuss] open office - language issue
Dear sirs, thank you very much for developing and improving your excellent open office suite but as I was downloading the Greek version for windows found out that there is a version in "macedonian" language. As I can recall there is no such language recognized in the whole world.The state of FYROM is worldwi... 1 Jan 2010 23:56
Database design
Stephen Wolfe wrote: I was wondering if there is a way to store the database file on my hosting space so I can allow access to it from any computer? Of course, it would need to accept some kind of login password or some other way for me to control access from others who use the database. I'm also guessing t... 25 Dec 2009 23:22
I'd like to join your mailing list. Also would like know if www.office-suite.org is a true OpenOffice.org web si
Hi Jose On 22 Dec 2009 at 20:50, jelf73-linux(a)yahoo.com wrote: Hi, I'd like to join your mailing list. Also, I'd like to know if anyone knew if www.office-suite.org is a true OpenOffice.org web site. Jose Do join our mailing list. This one is a discussion list, but we also have a user... 23 Dec 2009 18:32
Hi, I'd like to join your mailing list. Also, I'd like to know if anyone knew if www.office-suite.org is a true OpenOffice.org web site. Jose -------------------------------------------------------------------- "LIFE" just do it. I am I. -Rei Ayanami, Neon Genesis Evangelion If a person trul... 23 Dec 2009 18:32
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last