First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
RE
Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo, please see: http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html Please reply *only* to the list at discuss(a)openoffice.org Salil Mahajan wrote: Hi All, I am very pleased to... 6 Feb 2010 17:25
[discuss] Suggestions to improve Oo
hello I'm glad that SUN gone bancrupt and Oo is under new supervision. Under SUN , things didn't go forwards. The following suggestions I have for Oo: 1) It should be useable via LAN/internet. So that it can run on another computer and be called via web browser 2) A very simple but urgent function Pe... 6 Feb 2010 16:19
[discuss] OpenOffice is 99% open
OpenOffice is already 99% open, almost perfect with MS formats. It does a really good job at interoperability. There is no need to debate it - we know OpenOffice can handle MS formats, because it does such a great job already. My tests with V3.2 show nearly perfect compatibility. They key point I'm trying... 4 Feb 2010 08:52
[discuss] Question/Suggested addition
Dear OpenOffice, This question is in regards to text boxes in OpenOffice Writer. I was looking for a way to insert a text box, without going to the Drawing toolbar. The drawing toolbar is not visible on our student's computer in the library lab. Therefore, they search for it under "Insert", which would be a logical ... 3 Feb 2010 17:25
Your OO Writer complaint from [discuss] and more!
Dear Ms. Walsh: From Canada: (Parts of this replay are interspersed with your original complaint.) Out of the box techie here! This is the kind of problem I have been dealing with for some years. I use a custom built computer that will run 3 operating systems, BIOS controlled and share about 4.5 Tb. of... 2 Feb 2010 16:01
What to do?
On 1/31/2010 1:01 PM, Harold Fuchs wrote: I have noticed lately in the users(a)openoffice.org list several questions from unsubscribed users that people have answered but have failed to include the questioner's address in the to: or cc: list so the answer will almost certainly go unseen. In the past I h... 2 Feb 2010 16:01
[discuss] Why
Why do I have to change my password? Why can't I keep the one I registered with? I don't want a different password. Brenda ... 2 Feb 2010 16:01
Words of thanks and thoughts for the future WASRe: [dev] Changes to Site/Product Elements due to Oracle Acquisition
Hi, Ok, but have read something from Oracle about OOo and Free Software ? No, only Cloud Computing which is, IMHO, a workaround to kill Free Software. The facts are : - 1 slide versus 100 000 000 downloads - Oracle does not know the right name of OpenOffice.org. Best regards. JBF Le 31.01.2010 01:04, ... 2 Feb 2010 16:01
Words of thanks and thoughts for the future WAS Re:[dev] Changes to Site/Product Elements due to Oracle Acquisition
> Hi Cor, Thanks for your kind words and especially for your years of support for OOo. Let's keep on doing good things and talking about them. ;-) Liz I'd like to also echo Cors comments and add a few of my own. There has never been a time when I haven't been proud to be part of the OO... 2 Feb 2010 16:01
OpenOffice.org Community Edition
Le 29.01.2010 20:09, Drew Jensen a �crit : Thanks for you time folks. The form is no longer taking input. The raw results can be found at http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ah7ZNEXlmR0IdFpDWjFjbTNITUNGcTllQ0diM3I2enc&hl=en The form had 382 hits and 28 responses, BTW. Hi Drew, Why ... 2 Feb 2010 16:01