First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
[discuss] Verify my removal from the mailing list, please
If I am not listed it's because you have already indicated I have been removed. The problem appears to be your request I send a blank Email to confirm what I've already been told. Have a nice day John Newman... 16 Mar 2010 16:15
[discuss] Nominations for the second Lang representative
Hello, Olivier and I have talked about this off list, so I now feel I should clarify his nomination: I would like to nominate Olivier Hallot as the NLC representative for the Community Council. Olivier is the co-lead of the immensely successful Brazilian native-language project, better known as BrOffice.org (for ... 15 Mar 2010 14:37
information need about open office
Hi, Good to hear that the students are researching in Open Source Software. Sure. We can help you. Please give more details on what Information you need. Wishes. -- Regards, T.Shrinivasan My experiences with Linux are here http://goinggnu.wordpress.com For Free and Open Source Jobs http://fo... 16 Mar 2010 01:21
[discuss] information need about open office
Dear Sir, I am currently studying a master in Management at the University Paris Dauphine (France). During my Information System class, I have to make a file dealing with open source softwares. Open office is for me the perfect example: well-known, used by students... but I need some information about this sy... 14 Mar 2010 16:32
[discuss] Jonathan Schwartz on OpenOffice.org in 2003
There are some interesting events in Jonathan's post: Bill skipped the small talk, and went straight to the point, �Microsoft owns the office productivity market, and our patents read all over OpenOffice.� OpenOffice is a free office productivity suite found on tens of millions of desktops worldwide. It�s a... 12 Mar 2010 13:55
help!
Hi, What script you want to write? You can use any text editor to write a script. If you use openoffice, save as a plaintext file. Please give more details on your requirement. On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 9:42 AM, s. a. <soraya11(a)hotmail.com> wrote: Hi, Can I use Openoffice to write a script? I... 11 Mar 2010 14:35
Open Office development issue
Hi Kapil, first of all please use the appropriate mailing list. In your case it is dev(a)api.openoffice.org or dev(a)extensions.openoffice.org and please ensure that you are subscribed correctly. It doesn't make sense to post on n different mailing lists. Please don't do that!!! Now related to your question,... 10 Mar 2010 14:12
unsubscribed posters [... Re: Annoying problem]
Hi Drew, all, Drew Jensen schrieb: [...] Before jumping in with opinions could I ask a question, please. OO.o sprouts more then just the English users ML, it has a German list, French, and others - yes. Do these other MLs also experience these problems? Do they also take non subscribed p... 10 Mar 2010 14:12
[discuss] Open Office development issue
Sir/Mam,     I am Kapil, wroking as a software engineer in a IT company. presently i am wroking for OpenOffice integration with our product. I had done all very well. Now i wish to build RTD(Real Time Data ) like in excel, but as per my R&D i cant find RTD for openoffice, so i am moving towards DDE(Dynamic Data Exc... 10 Mar 2010 14:12
Canada is lurking in here too!
Good update about Canada I will be coming to the Tundra this year. Thanks & Kind Regards Mayank Singh Harbans Singh Associates -----Original Message----- From: Bruce Martin [mailto:brucemartin10(a)gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 3:03 PM To: discuss(a)openoffice.org Subject: [discuss] Canada is lur... 10 Mar 2010 08:34