First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[discuss] finding text (was: Re: [discuss] Re: Question)
John Kaufmann wrote: In a message dated 2010.06.08 05:56 -0500, Marius Popa wrote: How can I look for a text while I type in Writer to see if I have written it before? On 8 June 2010 12:45, Marius Popa <marius.marcus(a)gmail.com> wrote: May I look for a text while I type in Writer to ... 8 Jun 2010 11:26
soffice.bin
In a message dated 2010.06.07 16:38 -0500, R N D Martin wrote: Instances of this process seem to hang around in my system and my wife's after open office file's have been closed. If this happens several times in the course of a session it becomes impossible to open a new file without first starting task ... 9 Jun 2010 08:37
fixes needed
Sam Rogers wrote: To whom this may concern, I was a user of open office until today, when I exported a document as a pdf and sent it to a potential employer - it created the pdf in a completely illegible font which made me look ridiculous. I've created many pdf files and have never seen such a p... 10 Jun 2010 14:33
webOS App
On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 6:41 PM, Jake Morrison <viperbattlefield(a)hotmail.com>wrote: Is it possible for the development of an app for Palm webOS to happen? It's in serious need of a Doc Editor and I love OpenOffice [image: Smile emoticon] OOo is written in 50+ million lines of C++ and Java code with a ... 8 Jun 2010 09:09
Hello, i would have an idea for OpenOffice
Dear Cédric: I understand your idea, and see its merit, but more in context with Europe than North America. There has been, to my knowledge, always a deep-seated difference in the personal attitudes of Europeans versus North Americans in regard to communications, interpersonal relations and thence applied to c... 7 Jun 2010 17:43
[discuss] soffice.bin
Instances of this process seem to hang around in my system and my wife's after open office file's have been closed. If this happens several times in the course of a session it becomes impossible to open a new file without first starting task manager, and then stopping instances of soffice.bin one by one. They al... 7 Jun 2010 17:43
[discuss] Hello, i would have an idea for OpenOffice
Hello, my name is Cédric Fabry, i am a student in Marketing. I wanted to share with you the idea of making an online version of OpenOffice, it would be like the products of Google text and tables, but i would be like the Openoffice you have on your computer. This would bring the opportunity, that at first more peopl... 7 Jun 2010 16:36
[discuss] fixes needed
To whom this may concern, I was a user of open office until today, when I exported a document as a pdf and sent it to a potential employer - it created the pdf in a completely illegible font which made me look ridiculous. The second reason I am switching to Microsoft is your software's obsession with saving fi... 7 Jun 2010 16:36
Question
On 06/ 6/10 01:16 PM, Marius Popa wrote: Good evening! Where can I find a Language Pack for English (UK) for OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 Portable? I don't know what you mean by portable. But all the language packs for 3.2.0 can be found here: http://openoffice.mirrors.tds.net/pub/openoffice/localized/... 8 Jun 2010 11:26
[discuss] Question
Good evening! Where can I find a Language Pack for English (UK) for OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 Portable? -- Marius Popa ... 6 Jun 2010 13:49