First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
ANN: English Grammar Checker Extensionfor OpenOffice.org
Claire, In a message dated 2010.07.14 04:50 -0500, Claire Newell wrote: Stop emailing me!! Please see the message at the bottom of your own mail: To unsubscribe, e-mail: discuss-unsubscribe(a)openoffice.org For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org You subscribed; you must unsubscri... 14 Jul 2010 16:32
OpenOffice.org Splash Screen (was Re: [discuss] OOo and Oracle)
Hi, Stefan Taxhet (sonews) wrote on 2010-04-15 13.16: It would be great if the marketing project could pick this up, drive the effort and come to a result even appreciable for our users and contributors. I've talked to Bernhard Dippold about that, and he proposed to wait with a splash screen contest ... 22 Jul 2010 05:57
Expand TOC to Level not working
On 07/13/2010 06:38 AM, Jeff Bankston wrote: Greetings. In my TOCs, I cannot get the "Expand level to xyz" to stay expanded between closing and re-opening of the document. As long as I keep the document opened, the TOC levels stay and work fine. Any ideas what might be wrong? I'm using O... 15 Jul 2010 16:31
Subscribe to mailing list
Erin Ducharme wrote: Can you please subscribe me to the mailing lists? For the discuss(a)openoffice.org, can I please be subscribe to the Digest version? Thank you, Erin Hi Erin, No one can subscribe for you, you have to do it. Go to http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html , scro... 16 Jul 2010 00:10
[discuss] Subscribe to mailing list
Can you please subscribe me to the mailing lists?    For the discuss(a)openoffice.org, can I please be subscribe to the Digest version?   Thank you, Erin ... 13 Jul 2010 15:20
ANN: English Grammar Checker Extension forOpenOffice.org
NoOp [mailto:glgxg(a)sbcglobal.net] mentioned: This might be of interest: <http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/openofficeorg-limits-read ability-and-grammar-extensions> Hee heeeee. Bruce's irony meter must be pinging the peg... Probably the Google ads change on a rotation, but at the end of his a... 14 Jul 2010 05:30
[discuss] Expand TOC to Level not working
Greetings. In my TOCs, I cannot get the "Expand level to xyz" to stay expanded between closing and re-opening of the document. As long as I keep the document opened, the TOC levels stay and work fine. Any ideas what might be wrong? I'm using OOo 3.2, and 3 levels is what I am trying to keep it to. OS is... 13 Jul 2010 09:47
install fonts
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 06:53:12 -0700, charles_hancock wrote: OO, I would like to know how to install fonts.Where is the information located ? Your website need to have a help tab for people like me. I wondered everywhere looking for an answer and did not find one. CH "When plunder becomes a wa... 16 Jul 2010 09:54
[discuss] install fonts
OO, I would like to know how to install fonts.Where is the information located ? Your website need to have a help tab for people like me. I wondered everywhere looking for an answer and did not find one. CH "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themsel... 12 Jul 2010 15:10
errrr..
Matrix Suspicion wrote: hello, i wasnt sure who to email but i need some help, if you can i could make a small donation or something the most important word file on my computer just went corrupt, it is non-profit documentary script (attached) on the start menu of my computer (windows 7) it appears that open of... 11 Jul 2010 17:05