From: Dale Connors on
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:23:55 -0800, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>On 2009-11-11 22:53:57 -0800, Dale Connors
><dconnors(a)spamblockedaddress.com> said:
>
>> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:12:14 -0800, Savageduck
>> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>>

>>> The issue is your incessant evangelizing of P&S and insulting many here
>>> who use both P&S and DSLR as circumstances dictate, without bias.
>>>

>> Then I'm sure you'll step up to the plate and correct all your fellow
>> DSLR-Trolls every time they say something in error about all P&S cameras,
>> and incessantly insult all those that use P&S cameras.
>>
>> I can hardly wait to see this.
>>
>> Not that you would know when any of them is in error. You don't even know
>> how to properly use any of the cameras that you claim to have. .......
>
>Well here is a "snap shot' (I am not capable of anything better) of the
>cameras I claim to have, a K1000, Yashica Electro 35, D70, D300 & G11.
>Taken this morning with that other P&S you seem to think I don't have,
>or use, the Fujifilm E-900.
>
>http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSCF0166w.jpg
>
>Now let's see yours.

No copy of this post printed up and included with the pile of cameras? How
do we know you took that photo? You must have stole it off the net.

What a sad sad shame if that's true. All that gear with nothing but
beginner's scrapshots to show for it. What a waste of life and lens.

You don't want to see my collection, it would only make you envious and
jealous.

Now, get to work correcting all your fellow DSLR-Trolls instead of going
off-topic with your red-herring manipulations again, as trolls usually do.

From: Savageduck on
On 2009-11-12 13:08:43 -0800, Dale Connors
<dconnors(a)spamblockedaddress.com> said:

> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:23:55 -0800, Savageduck
> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2009-11-11 22:53:57 -0800, Dale Connors
>> <dconnors(a)spamblockedaddress.com> said:

>>> Then I'm sure you'll step up to the plate and correct all your fellow
>>> DSLR-Trolls every time they say something in error about all P&S cameras,
>>> and incessantly insult all those that use P&S cameras.
>>>
>>> I can hardly wait to see this.
>>>
>>> Not that you would know when any of them is in error. You don't even know
>>> how to properly use any of the cameras that you claim to have. .......
>>
>> Well here is a "snap shot' (I am not capable of anything better) of the
>> cameras I claim to have, a K1000, Yashica Electro 35, D70, D300 & G11.
>> Taken this morning with that other P&S you seem to think I don't have,
>> or use, the Fujifilm E-900.
>>
>> http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSCF0166w.jpg
>>
>> Now let's see yours.
>
> No copy of this post printed up and included with the pile of cameras? How
> do we know you took that photo? You must have stole it off the net.

I wasn't holding them for ransom. The EXIF is included and you will see
the shot was taken a few minutes before posting.

> What a sad sad shame if that's true. All that gear with nothing but
> beginner's scrapshots to show for it. What a waste of life and lens.
>
> You don't want to see my collection, it would only make you envious and
> jealous.

Surprise me. I am curious, as are many others.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Dale Connors on
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:26:20 -0800, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>On 2009-11-12 13:08:43 -0800, Dale Connors
><dconnors(a)spamblockedaddress.com> said:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:23:55 -0800, Savageduck
>> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>>> Well here is a "snap shot' (I am not capable of anything better) of the
>>> cameras I claim to have, a K1000, Yashica Electro 35, D70, D300 & G11.
>>> Taken this morning with that other P&S you seem to think I don't have,
>>> or use, the Fujifilm E-900.
>>>
>>> http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSCF0166w.jpg
>>>
>>> Now let's see yours.
>>
>> No copy of this post printed up and included with the pile of cameras? How
>> do we know you took that photo? You must have stole it off the net.
>
>I wasn't holding them for ransom. The EXIF is included and you will see
>the shot was taken a few minutes before posting.
>

>> What a sad sad shame if that's true. All that gear with nothing but
>> beginner's scrapshots to show for it. What a waste of life and lens.
>>
>> You don't want to see my collection, it would only make you envious and
>> jealous.
>
>Surprise me. I am curious, as are many others.

The only thing I'm curious about is why you think you can ever manipulate
anyone far smarter and more talented than you'll ever be into performing
some unneeded task that only entertains a troll. But then you are nothing
but a scrapshooting troll. Nothing more than that can ever be expected of
you. This is all you do, this is all you are, this is all you'll ever be.

If I wanted to I bet I could manipulate you into putting a chicken in a
brown-paper bag, going to the mall, and swinging it over your head while
singing a Liza Minnelli song and then clucking like a chicken. Just to
prove to everyone what a loser and idiot you are. But why waste my time
doing that? You already prove it with all your posts here.

Show us some images where any P&S camera beats DSLR gear, as I have always
done. Then you'll be on topic again. But more importantly, you'll be
proving you are not just another pathetic red-herring DSLR-Troll. (What?
you didn't think anyone wouldn't notice you doing that AGAIN? LOL! You
foolish little troll-boy you.)

If you don't then you admit to being nothing but another pathetic
crapshooting red-herring DSLR-Troll.

Now awaiting for him to swing that chicken on a matter that counts.

From: Savageduck on
On 2009-11-12 13:46:51 -0800, Dale Connors
<dconnors(a)spamblockedaddress.com> said:

> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:26:20 -0800, Savageduck
> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2009-11-12 13:08:43 -0800, Dale Connors
>> <dconnors(a)spamblockedaddress.com> said:

>>> No copy of this post printed up and included with the pile of cameras? How
>>> do we know you took that photo? You must have stole it off the net.
>>
>> I wasn't holding them for ransom. The EXIF is included and you will see
>> the shot was taken a few minutes before posting.
>>

>>> What a sad sad shame if that's true. All that gear with nothing but
>>> beginner's scrapshots to show for it. What a waste of life and lens.
>>>
>>> You don't want to see my collection, it would only make you envious and
>>> jealous.
>>
>> Surprise me. I am curious, as are many others.
>
> <------------------------------------------------------------------------->
>
> Now awaiting for him to swing that chicken on a matter that counts.

Oh well I guess you will just have to wait.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: Outing Trolls is FUN! on
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:26:20 -0800, Savageduck
<savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>On 2009-11-12 13:08:43 -0800, Dale Connors
><dconnors(a)spamblockedaddress.com> said:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:23:55 -0800, Savageduck
>> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>>> Well here is a "snap shot' (I am not capable of anything better) of the
>>> cameras I claim to have, a K1000, Yashica Electro 35, D70, D300 & G11.
>>> Taken this morning with that other P&S you seem to think I don't have,
>>> or use, the Fujifilm E-900.
>>>
>>> http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSCF0166w.jpg
>>>
>>> Now let's see yours.
>>
>> No copy of this post printed up and included with the pile of cameras? How
>> do we know you took that photo? You must have stole it off the net.
>
>I wasn't holding them for ransom. The EXIF is included and you will see
>the shot was taken a few minutes before posting.

Wait, let me use the same lame excuse that all you DSLR-Trolls always
use...

YOU EDITED THE EXIF INFO! YOU LOUSY TROLL AND LIAR!

See how that works? See why what you ask is senseless? But then you don't
even know how to even use a simple dressing-mirror, let alone a camera.

When you get good enough at knowing how to use any camera only then will
you be able to see that your P&S cameras are far better than all the DSLR
gear that you have wasted your time and money on. Guaranteed. It's why I
sold (or gave away) all my DSLR gear long ago. Their awkward and ungainly
usefulness was superseded by better technology, talent, experience, and
intellect.