From: Fred McKenzie on
In article <pan.2009.11.23.08.45.17(a)cdc.gov>, Toxic <staring(a)my_hd.tv>
wrote:

> First Argus C3 I ever saw was owned by a missionary woman giving a slide
> presentation at a summer church camp back in the early 50s but I don't
> remember its lens being interchangeable.

There is a gear between the focus wheel and the lens. You unscrew the
cover over the gear, remove the gear and unscrew the lens. You attach
the alternate lens, and replace the gear so the focus wheel stops when
rotated to infinity.

I have two or three of the C3 cameras. A few years ago someone gave me
a set of the two optional C3 lenses, a wide angle and a telephoto I
think. The only reason I haven't used them is that they require film to
take pictures. The last film I used was back in 2004.

I would be interested in that digital modification for the C3!

Fred