From: Bob Larter on
Savageduck wrote:
> On 2009-11-12 13:08:43 -0800, Dale Connors
> <dconnors(a)spamblockedaddress.com> said:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:23:55 -0800, Savageduck
>> <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

>>> Well here is a "snap shot' (I am not capable of anything better) of the
>>> cameras I claim to have, a K1000, Yashica Electro 35, D70, D300 & G11.
>>> Taken this morning with that other P&S you seem to think I don't have,
>>> or use, the Fujifilm E-900.
>>>
>>> http://homepage.mac.com/lco/filechute/DSCF0166w.jpg
>>>
>>> Now let's see yours.
>>
>> No copy of this post printed up and included with the pile of cameras?
>> How
>> do we know you took that photo? You must have stole it off the net.
>
> I wasn't holding them for ransom. The EXIF is included and you will see
> the shot was taken a few minutes before posting.
>

>> What a sad sad shame if that's true. All that gear with nothing but
>> beginner's scrapshots to show for it. What a waste of life and lens.
>>
>> You don't want to see my collection, it would only make you envious and
>> jealous.
>
> Surprise me. I am curious, as are many others.

He can't do it, obviously, so I predict that he'll make up same lame excuse.

From: Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up. on
On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:52:52 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>Savageduck wrote:
>> On 2009-11-12 13:08:43 -0800, Dale Connors
>> <dconnors(a)spamblockedaddress.com> said:

>>> No copy of this post printed up and included with the pile of cameras?
>>> How
>>> do we know you took that photo? You must have stole it off the net.
>>
>> I wasn't holding them for ransom. The EXIF is included and you will see
>> the shot was taken a few minutes before posting.
>>

>>> What a sad sad shame if that's true. All that gear with nothing but
>>> beginner's scrapshots to show for it. What a waste of life and lens.
>>>
>>> You don't want to see my collection, it would only make you envious and
>>> jealous.
>>
>> Surprise me. I am curious, as are many others.
>
>He can't do it, obviously, so I predict that he'll make up same lame excuse.

Bob Larter's legal name: Lionel Lauer
Home news-group, an actual group in the "troll-tracker" hierarchy:
alt.kook.lionel-lauer (established on, or before, 2004)
Registered Description: "the 'owner of several troll domains' needs a group where he'll stay on topic."

<http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&num=10&as_ugroup=alt.kook.lionel-lauer>

"Results 1 - 10 of about 2,170 for group:alt.kook.lionel-lauer."
From: Bob Larter on
Bob Larter is Lionel Lauer - Look it up. wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:52:52 +1000, Bob Larter <bobbylarter(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Savageduck wrote:

>>> I wasn't holding them for ransom. The EXIF is included and you will see
>>> the shot was taken a few minutes before posting.

>>> Surprise me. I am curious, as are many others.
>> He can't do it, obviously, so I predict that he'll make up same lame excuse.
>

> Bob Larter's legal name: Lionel Lauer
> Home news-group, an actual group in the "troll-tracker" hierarchy:
> alt.kook.lionel-lauer (established on, or before, 2004)
> Registered Description: "the 'owner of several troll domains' needs a group where he'll stay on topic."
>
> <http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&num=10&as_ugroup=alt.kook.lionel-lauer>
>
> "Results 1 - 10 of about 2,170 for group:alt.kook.lionel-lauer."

*fart*

From: Wolfgang Weisselberg on
Dale Connors <dconnors(a)spamblockedaddress.com> wrote:

Hello, "the Liar" ...

> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:26:20 -0800, Savageduck
>>On 2009-11-12 13:08:43 -0800, Dale Connors

>>> You don't want to see my collection, it would only make you envious and
>>> jealous.

Yeah, we would be jealous of your inability to make photos with
any gear and envious of your non-existent cameras.

>>Surprise me. I am curious, as are many others.

> The only thing I'm curious about is why you think you can ever manipulate
> anyone far smarter and more talented than you'll ever be into performing
> some unneeded task that only entertains a troll.

You would be entertained, but refuse to act, slime?

And you think yourself *smart*?

Talented you are: in lying, evading, name changing, name calling ...

-Wolfgang
From: Robert Sneddon on
In message <4B0A2F1A.EA869CC6(a)concentric.net>, John Turco
<jtur(a)concentric.net> writes

>Occasionally, I've daydreamed about converting a C3 into a digicam. Imagine,
>a full-frame image sensor in such a precision rangefinder, and the capability
>of using all of those sharp, interchangeable Argus lenses!

Someone of my acquaintance was an early adopter of the new Olympus Pen
camera, in part because he has a collection of older rangefinder camera
lenses (Voigtlander etc.) which fit on the Pen body with suitable
adapters. He enjoys photographing "retro" scenes (steam trains, 1930s
architecture etc.) with these lenses but it usually takes a bit of
digital post-processing to make the pictures appear as if they were
taken fifty years ago with the original equipment.
--
To reply, my gmail address is nojay1 Robert Sneddon