First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
S: Neues Mainboard f�r meinen Palm TX
Hallo, ich brauche eine neues Mainborad f�r meinen Palm TX. Da der Palm-Support quasi nicht existiert (keine Kontakt-M�glichkeit auf der Palm-Honmepage, der angebotene Live-Chat funktioniert definitiv nicht): - Kann mir jemand helfen? - Wei� jemand, wo ich ein neues Board herbekomme? - Gibt es sonst noch ir... 10 Apr 2010 13:30
bluetooth connection for my palm tx
i purchased a trendnet bluetooth adapter and tried to get my palm tx to talk to my computer. no joy. i even tried downloading the toshiba blue tooth drivers. no joy. so i went to the palm site and signed up for a chat session at 11 pm california time! the first person was not too useful but somehow he got disc... 13 Apr 2010 12:48
Palm TX: Wi-Fi crash due to crappy soldering?
hello, I wrote about my new Palm TX, which crashes and locks completely when I turn on Wi-Fi. In some forum I read that this could be caused by crappy soldering on the Palm's manboard. Is this possible? Has anyone experience in this case? Thanks Roman ... 17 Mar 2010 17:23
Need help: New Palm TX crashes when Wi-Fi is turned on
Hello, I've bought a new Palm TX. Right out of the box, I played around with it, and because I have a WLAN in my house, I turned on the the Wi-Fi function. In the moment of turning it on, the plam crashes: The screen becomes white, the backlight is still on. I have to do a soft reset. Later I tried a hard re... 11 Mar 2010 14:34
Bank Sort Codes Germany 2010-03
The bank sort code file 2010-03 for Germany is available for download in Mobipocket, MobileDB, HanDBase, and EPOC Data format. https://www.bennysoft.net/news/bank-sort-codes-germany-2010-03 The bank sort code file is updated by the Deutsche Bundesbank quarterly. The file with ending date of January 19, 2010 is ... 15 Mar 2010 10:04
Reduce the filesize in Versamail?
Anyone with a brilliant idea of how to reduce the filesize in Versamail? The attatchment file is getting bigger and bigger every time I sync even though I have ''day-restriction'' active. ... 7 Mar 2010 03:07
Vx crashes on Hotsync
I have a Vx running OS 3.5.3. When I Hotsync (in a USB cradle) it hangs, saying "StringMgr.c, Line 67, NULL string passed" and offering a RESET button. It reboots fine, no harm done. I think my Desktop software and hardware are fine, because when I bring out another of my stable of Vx's, it works fine. (Act... 12 Feb 2010 19:06
upgrading OS on a Vx
I bought a new-old Palm Vx with Palm OS 3.5.3 installed. Is there an easy way to upgrade to OS 4 ? Thanks. ... 8 Feb 2010 21:22
Palm Freeware
A few apps I wrote for myself a few years back are now posted free for personal use. http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeuw48y/ ... 2 Feb 2010 15:46
New Palm TX: Who delivers from USA to Europe?
Hello, I want to buy a new Palm TX. here, in Europe, the TX is no more available, but it seems in the USA there are some peaces still available. Now I'm searching for a delaer who sells me one TX and sends it via USPS ground (not UPS! Horrific expensive!) to Austria/Europe. Can anyone help me, please? Tha... 5 Feb 2010 18:25
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4