First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Did Palm miss an opportunity by not releasing a Kindle killer?
Norman <me(a)here.earth.sol> wrote: Did Palm miss out on an opportunity by not bringing out an e-book reader? Palm does have an ebook reader. It's called a Palm. And it does something that the Kindle or IPad can't. It fits in my pocket so it goes where I go all the time. I've been reading books on my Palms si... 2 Feb 2010 15:46
Palm TX continual reboot problem
My E2 died (no power ) so ive got out the TX I had , intending to use it. in the past Ive had problems syncing it with my ubuntu desktop , so i thougth id sync it with bluetooth. Ive given up - the gpilotd daemon keeps on freezing. at the 'shall i restore' dialog box.. So i boot into windwos and try adn sort it ... 26 Jan 2010 17:47
Connecting a T3 to the net via a Treo
I've been connecting to the Internet from my T3 using a Sony mobile phone, but have now upgraded to a Treo 680. Upgraded the phone, that is, not the T3. :) I'd like to be able to keep using the T3, because it has a bigger screen than the Treo, but I'm having trouble connecting. I'm using the same configuration as... 7 Jan 2010 02:30
755p - need handholding to set up Bluetooth sync
On my previous laptop it worked perfectly, with a very robust connection. Now I have a new laptop with the same Bluetooth hardware/software/rev, but cannot get hotsync set up. It may well be my old memory... Is there a step-by-step guide anywhere? Thanks! Lon ... 13 Dec 2009 11:00
Looking For Used SmartPhone
My TX's screen went south, then the TX itself went missing. Got backups (system 5), so I'm ready to move to another Palm device. For my use, a phone/PDA seems logical. Can anybody recommend a make/model to shop for? I keep hearing that "Treo" is among the best, but am clueless about different models/avail... 11 Dec 2009 22:27
Bank Sort Codes Germany 2009-12
The bank sort code file 2009-12 for Germany is available for download in Mobipocket, MobileDB, HanDBase, and EPOC Data format. https://www.bennysoft.net/news/bank-sort-codes-germany-2009-12 The bank sort code file is updated by the Deutsche Bundesbank quarterly. The file with ending date of October 19, 2009 is ... 6 Dec 2009 17:15
Pimlical, Datebk for Your Desktop?
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:27:52 -0500, Jim Anderson Pimlical is like a skin that runs on top of Access Desktop 6.2 for Palm, which is the feature lite desktop Access released. Access desktop is like the old version 3 of Palm Desktop, 1 address, no color for categories, just 4 phone fields, 4k note limit, etc... 3 Sep 2009 07:41
Where is Versamail on TX CD???
My wife somehow messed up Versamail. It has been on her TX for a long time now and does what she wants it to do. However she is getting the dreaded AESLib error. She did a repair from the CD and now she can not even hotsync. HOWEVER, she was trying to find the Versamail APP on the Palm TX CD and can not see wher... 5 Nov 2008 18:46
Palm Desktop on Vista won't install a program?
This is what happens when you try to install a program/.prc file to the palm device from Vista: "No desktop users exist. Create a new user through Palm Desktop and then start Quick Install again." I don't get this. Further, Palm in the document below says that installing programs from Palm Desktop "just wil... 5 Nov 2008 18:46
Palm Java KVM
Is the Java KVM for older Palm platforms still available anywhere? I can't seem to find any references to it that are less than five years stale. (The name of Sun's deliverable was midp4palm-1_0.zip) Thanks, Ian ... 20 Sep 2007 14:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4