First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Beidou/Compass Satellite Achieves Geosynchronous Orbit with inclination of 55.06°
Beidou/Compass Satellite Achieves Geosynchronous Orbit http://www.gpsworld.com/gnss-system/compass/news/beidoucompass-satellite-achieves-geosynchronous-orbit-10315 August 5, 2010 News courtesy of CANSPACE Listserve The first Beidou/Compass inclined geosynchronous orbit (IGSO) satellite has achieved geosynch... 11 Aug 2010 09:16
INTERMEDIATE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 10E BRIGHAM SOLUTIONS MANUAL
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 10 Aug 2010 19:09
GOVERNMENT AND NOT-FOR-PROFIT ACCOUNTING: CONCEPTS & PRACTICES (4TH EDITION) BY GRANOF AND WARDLOW TEST BANK
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 11 Aug 2010 21:23
FUNDAMENTALS OF FLUID MECHANICS, 6TH BY BRUCE,R. MUNSON, DONALD , SOLUTIONS MANUAL
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 10 Aug 2010 19:09
Fields are round and won't distort
The magnetic spinning aether field is in spherical aether distance of gravity and remains round itself. The forms of the universe are spherical. Mitch Raemsch ... 10 Aug 2010 16:55
Greenland ice sheet faces 'tipping point in 10 years'
Greenland ice sheet faces 'tipping point in 10 years'http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/aug/10/greenland-ice-sheet-tipping-point "Sometime in the next decade we may pass that tipping point which would put us warmer than temperatures that Greenland can survive," Alley told a briefing in Congress, adding... 12 Aug 2010 11:29
THE PSEUDOSCIENCE CHALLEGE
< I regret that I didn't come up with this idea soon after discovering my very first few specimens of petrified bone between coal veins nearly 30 years ago and soon learned that certain disciplines of science are phonier than a $4 bill. < But, as a wise man once put it, "Better late than never." < Nowthen, I h... 10 Aug 2010 10:14
Academic fraud in China
http://www.economist.com/node/16646212 Academic fraud in China Replicating success Widespread academic fraud may hamper a drive for innovation Jul 22nd 2010 | beijing CHINA’S president, Hu Jintao, speaks often and forcefully of the need to foster innovation. He makes a strong case: sustaining economic growth... 10 Aug 2010 02:37
MedlinePlus Drug Information: omnicef!. omnicef 300mg capsules,omnicef used for,omnicef medicine,urinary tract infection omnicef,long term side effects of omnicef
The problem today is that people who are too sick cannot work but if you cannot work you do not earn money. You cannot go to work every day feeling unwell if you have a disease that causes nausea, chronic fatigue and vomiting. This will change when more people will have access to drugs and biomedical technology.... 9 Aug 2010 21:14
CONTEMPORARY FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 11E MOYER SOLUTIONS MANUAL
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 9 Aug 2010 19:02
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last