First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Applying Torque to rotating objects in 3d space
Let's say I have an object in 3d space (we'll say it's a uniform sphere to keep things simple for now) with angular velocity rotating about an axis. Now, I apply some torque to that object for some amount of time. The axis of that torque is not parallel to that of the initial rotation. How can I calculate the new a... 8 Aug 2010 03:43
Quantum Gravity 405.6: Why Search for More Meaningful and Physical 10 Superstring or 11 Supersymmetry Dimensions?
From Osher Doctorow I do not recall a time in history when scientists or mathematicians were asked to accept as many unspecified "new dimensions" (at least 6 out of the 10 of Superstring Theory, most of the Supersymmetric Dimensions) without looking for simple physical interpretations. It is undoubtedly out of... 9 Aug 2010 20:08
Limprod proven incorrect again as * Hates US * FAILS to change subject line, confirming 9/11 to be an "inside job"
On 07 Aug 2010, Iarnrod <iarnrod(a)yahoo.com> posted some news:822cffec-80a0-4907-b8fb-903a9c24ae0c(a)o7g2000prg.googlegroups.com: On Aug 7, 5:57�am, * Hates US * flailed in impotent kooker rage: <same ol' lies> Hey kook, how come you never let the fact that you've been proven wrong stop you from pos... 7 Aug 2010 23:26
Against religion and science until both admit they are wrong
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." Albert Einstein Mitch Raemsch ... 9 Aug 2010 12:20
Energy and Particles are changeable - (reversible) !!!
1 E =m c^2 2 and as i proved unequivocally that Energy has mass - the only mass! as i proved it in many ways the most obvious is by the momentum of photons M photon= hf/c there is mass there and noting relativistic there !!! just the one kind of mass that exists (there is the MKS system not ... 12 Aug 2010 08:12
Iarnrod proven correct again as * Hates US * FAILS to change subject line, admitting Iarnrod's correctness: It is physically impossible, of course, for 9/11 to be an "inside job"
On Aug 7, 5:57 am, * Hates US * flailed in impotent kooker rage: <same ol' lies> Hey kook, how come you never let the fact that you've been proven wrong stop you from posting your idiotic lies? Seriously, I am interested in the pathology of that. Do go ahead. Already did, kook, I won. ... 9 Aug 2010 09:00
Accounting To Governmental And Nonprofit Entities 15e By Wilson & Reck Solutions manual
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 7 Aug 2010 19:06
Accounting Information Systems - James Hall (6th Ed), Solutions manual
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 7 Aug 2010 19:06
Accounting 7e By Horngren Solutions manual
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 7 Aug 2010 19:06
Quantum Gravity 405.5: A Tale of Two "Negative Dimension Candidates" - Antiparticles and Multiplicative Dimensional Inverses
From Osher Doctorow Could the 5 dimensions of classical physics, M, L, T, theta (temperature), Q ((electric) charge) be doubled to yield the 10 of Superstring Theory by using either Antiparticles or Multiplicative Dimensional Inverses (the latter being for example M^(-1), L^(-1), T^(-1) )? I will rephrase this ... 7 Aug 2010 18:01