First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Atlantis
If you plot a curved equatorial like line between Xian,Cairo, Atlantis, Vera Cruz you will probably find the city of Atlantis at the highest crest/ridge at the middle between Cairo and Vera Cruz in the atlantic ocean. Maybe even the origin of the biblical story about Job and Pillars of Stone can be led back to t... 12 Aug 2010 08:12
The Mark of the Beast and Implanted Microchip Technology
http://www.greaterthings.com/News/Chip_Implants/Carl_Sanders.htm The Mark of the Beast and Implanted Microchip Technology by Dr. Carl W. Sanders, chip inventor Dr Carl W. Sanders is an electronics engineer, inventor, author and consultant to various government organizations as well as IBM, General Electric... 12 Aug 2010 14:47
IT'S NOW OR NEVER
It's now or never By Gwynne Dyer Op-Ed The Pioneer Thursday, August 12, 2010 Soon, emission cuts alone won't stop global warming It may seem premature to talk about last-ditch measures to deal with runaway climate change, but Mr Ben Lieberman has it right. Mr Lieberman, an energy expert at the Heritage Fo... 13 Aug 2010 04:54
Lying about your Elo: (like SBD, TK, TheMaster, etc)
On Aug 12, 2:34 am, The Master <colossalblun...(a)gmail.com> wrote:   At one time, I lifted the back end of a car off the ground with my bare hands!   Of course, that 'car' was a Ford Fiesta, and it was parked on a steep grade which shifted much of the weight forward. But still, not just anyone could do it.... 13 Aug 2010 04:54
High-temp superconductors take on a fractal shape
Superconductors Go Fractal - Science News "Bianconi and his team got a shock when they realized the pattern formed by the once-roaming oxygen atoms was fractal. The pattern looked the same at the 1-micrometer scale as it did at the 400-micrometer scale. " http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/62006/title/Sup... 12 Aug 2010 11:29
PRINCIPLES OF MANAGERIAL FINANCE 12E GITMAN , TEST BANK
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 11 Aug 2010 19:09
PROBLEM SOLVING WITH C++ 7E WALTER SAVITCH TEST BANK
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 11 Aug 2010 19:09
TRIGONOMETRY: A UNIT CIRCLE APPROACH, 8/E MICHAEL SULLIVAN SOLUTION MANUAL
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 11 Aug 2010 19:09
Energy weight of singularity
Hawking has pointed out the infinities at singularity. The fact that matter breaks the motion laws when falling at the event horizon also needs to be pointed out. Mitch Raemsch ... 12 Aug 2010 19:11
3-D Images Reveal New Composition of the Sun, disproving long-held beliefs about the Sun
In article <b778b3ea-eaae-47be-a2b5-c6a7a8f137cb(a)a4g2000prm.googlegroups.com>, dlzc <dlzc1(a)cox.net> writes: http://astro.uni-tuebingen.de/~rauch/TMAP/asplundgrevessesauvalscott2009.pdf That's an article from the 2009 Annual Review. The relevant paper by Allende Prieto and others seems to be from 2008: http:/... 11 Aug 2010 18:03