First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
atomic characteristics appearing as cosmic characteristics; voids are a better distance measure than redshift chapt18; Galaxy evidence #266 Atom Totality
http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/wnearsc.gif http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/nearsc.html If we look at those two pictures of the distribution of galaxies overall we do sense two poles. We must keep in mind that the redshift of galaxies is not a good, nor an accurate measure of distance and so if we had a... 8 Aug 2010 13:25
Why relativity and other theories do not work in small scale?
Why relativity and other theories do not work in small scale? Because we use Integration & Differentiations in our equations. Integration & Differentiations only work for large bodies. As it assumes the dimensions are continious but in small bodies dimensions are discrete. We assume Time is continious D... 9 Aug 2010 13:28
Kate Hoey: It's time to cry foul on Mugabe and show him the red card
Kate Hoey: It's time to cry foul on Mugabe and show him the red card http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk Published Date: 27 January 2010 THIRTY years ago, on January 27, 1980, Robert Mugabe made a triumphant return to Zimbabwe from exile across the eastern border in Mozambique. He had manoeuvred his way to the to... 8 Aug 2010 09:04
Zimbabwe State Case Against MDC Treasurer Bennett Undermined Further
Zimbabwe State Case Against MDC Treasurer Bennett Undermined Further http://www1.voanews.com Peter Michael Hitschmann said under cross-examination by Attorney General Johannes Tomasina that Bennett did not provide him with funds to buy weapons that were seized in a 2006 raid on his home in Mu tare Thomas... 8 Aug 2010 09:04
AG fails to extract confession from witness
AG fails to extract confession from witness http://www.zimonline.co.za/ by Own Correspondents Wednesday 27 January 2010 HARARE - The prosecution on Tuesday tried without success to cajole and lure its chief witness Michael Peter Hitschmann - earlier declared hostile by the court - into admitting that he ... 8 Aug 2010 09:04
Zim court gives white farmers 24hrs to vacate land
Zim court gives white farmers 24hrs to vacate land http://www.zimonline.co.za/ by Own Correspondent Wednesday 27 January 2010 HARARE - A Zimbabwean magistrate court on Tuesday gave four white farmers 24 hours to vacate their properties, the Commercial Framers Union (CFU) said on Tuesday. The mainly wh... 8 Aug 2010 09:04
Bypass Google - Download Usenet mirror 1981-1991
On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 18:18:00 +0800 "Tom Potter" <tdp1001(a)yahoo.com> wrote: Considering that Google maintains a DISHONEST archive, and provides a DISHONEST search of what they have, why are they dishonest? ... 9 Aug 2010 13:28
atomic characteristics appearing as cosmic characteristics; the easiest is the nucleus as the missing mass chapt18; Galaxy evidence #265 Atom Totality
Well of course, the easiest atomic characteristic to translate into a cosmic feature is the Nucleus of an atom would be 99% of the mass of the atom and that would translate into a cosmic characteristic of a nucleus and the missing mass. The fact we do not directly observe a nucleus of the Cosmos is no hardship on ... 8 Aug 2010 04:47
atomic characteristics appearing as cosmic characteristics; does the cosmos have two poles, and thus a spin?? chapt18; Galaxy evidence #264 Atom Totality
Archimedes Plutonium wrote: I happened to spy some old posts of mine in a chemistry forum archiving some of my old posts: --- quoting some archived old posts of mine --- Chemistry Chemistry Science Re: Synchrotron Radiation intrinsic to atomic structure? Re: pulsars &quasars h ... 8 Aug 2010 01:35
How does mutual time dilation work with one twin aging faster?
If you watched a clock that you are passing at high speed; if you are the one aging slower how can you see that it is aging more than you but ticking slower than you at the same time? If time dilation is mutual then one twin cannot age any different than the other. But one does. Please prove that time only ap... 12 Aug 2010 13:41