First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Quantum Gravity 405.4: Mass and Temperature as Separately either Attractive or Repulsive
From Osher Doctorow From the last subsection 405.3, two posts, charge (Q), Length (L), Time (T) have respectively two expansive vs contractive or repulsive vs attractive dimensions each, giving 6 paired Fundamental Dimensions: 1) Q1, Q2, L1, L2, T1, T2 In looking at the two remaining Fundamental Dimensions, ... 7 Aug 2010 01:50
Quantum Gravity 405.3: Repulsive vs Attractive Charge and Length as Different Dimensions
From Osher Doctorow In the last few posts, I mentioned that the 5 dimensions ordinarily or maximally used (L, T, M, theta, Q, respectively length (space), time, mass, temperature, electric charge) if doubled yield 10 dimensions as with Superstring Theory, and one possibility that I gave (but did not postulate as... 6 Aug 2010 20:24
Mutual time slowdown means both clocks go slow
Let us say you are a twin on a high speed train. You are passsing the station and its clock is out in the open. When you pass the station by SR you are supposed to see its clock going slow. But if this were true show when it has an oportunity to age more. Surely it cannot be mutual all of the time and what needs to... 7 Aug 2010 20:11
Business Communication Today - Courtland Bovee Test Bank
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 6 Aug 2010 19:18
Accounting 7e By Horngren Solutions manual
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 6 Aug 2010 19:18
2010 Individual Taxation With H&R Block Taxcut 4e 2010 Pratt Kulsrud Test bank
contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com I am a sm(solutions manual ) and tb(test bank) collector, if you need solutions manual or test bank only contact me by email. contact me to :g2smtb(a)gmail.com g2smtb (at) gmail(dot)com If what u need isn’t in my list ,don’t worry ,only send th... 6 Aug 2010 19:18
For those who don't believe E=mc^2
65th Birthday of Nuclear Warfare http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Boy ... 10 Aug 2010 14:43
get your nookies: Belarus to repopulate Chernobyl Exclusion Zone
That panic-stricken reaction to the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear reactor mishap was a fatal error on the part of Soviet authorities, influenced in part by exaggerated recommendations coming from international radiation protection bodies, such as the International Commission on Radiological Protection and the Internationa... 7 Aug 2010 15:50
SpaceX has plans--BIG plans
On Jul 30, 8:54 pm, Damon Hill <damon1S...(a)comcast.netnet> wrote: Too much detail to go into here, follow the links: http://commercialspace.pbworks.com/f/SpaceX_Overview_TEM%20small.pptx http://commercialspace.pbworks.com/f/Markusic%20-%20SpaceX%20Propulsi... 0small.pptx Discusses Raptor upper s... 6 Aug 2010 16:00
Web TV 10 Computers 0
I speak with having Web TV for 17 years. I can see why Gates gave $130,000,000 for it. WebTV had no hour glass No one finger hand. No pop ups No time laps. It was all remote that worked at light speed. Screen I used was 27 inches. Could do every thing in front of it or 21 feet away. WebTV never in 17 years got a v... 7 Aug 2010 10:24