From: mikedet on
I've tried installing the player on another computer since having this issue,
and everything worked fine. I still don't understand why I'm getting error
messages during installation that give links to files that don't exist on
adobe's website when the installation works fine on other computers. Something
in general internet settings maybe? I have no idea.

From: Mike Baker **Adobe Community Expert** on
If it installed OK on another machine then the files must all be present on
the Adobe server (or it wouldn't have installed). What was the filename when
the dialog displayed the Time Out message?

Mike
====================
Mike Baker
Adobe Community Expert
mike-baker(a)cox.net

From: alexsdoma on
hola:

i need installer player Macromedia Authorware Web Player Control for Internet Explorer.
From: mikedet on
Ok, sorry for the delay, but here is the path in the error message whenever I
try to view anything/install the player:

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/authorware/authorware_player/webplr08complete
..inf

From: Mike Baker **Adobe Community Expert** on
That really was quite some delay - I don't see the original post anywhere.
No matter.
This is the file that contains the default manifest for the Authorware web
player. The Adobe site has been really slow recently, it could be that. The
message is a "Timeout" error?

Mike
====================

> Ok, sorry for the delay, but here is the path in the error message
whenever I
> try to view anything/install the player:

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/authorware/authorware_player/webplr08comp
lete
> .inf

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last