From: whisky-dave on

"R Davis" <spamless(a)anon.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 4 May 2010 13:45:17 +0100, "whisky-dave"
> <whisky-dave(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
>

>>"R Davis" <spamless(a)anon.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> You really don't know how this all works, do you.
>>
>>But more than you it seems, so can you explain why the most
>>pirated software comes from one of the largest and most profitable
>>software
>>companies in the world and who's CEO is/was one of teh richest men in the
>>world.
>> ?
>>
>>Didn;t think so.
>>

> Of course you don't think so. You missed reading and comprehending the
> first part that you replied to that gave you the very answer you seek. Try
> again..... but cut back on the whiskey a bit this time if you want to
> comprehend it. (though, quite frankly, the truth you seek is less
> important
> than enjoying a good whiskey)

I don't have e's in my whisky, so your reading comprehensions is lacking.
So can you explain how these software companies lose so much money
because of people pirating their software.
I noticed that PS5 is availible via torrents now.
Now if I'd downloaded it last night can you explain how adobe
or anyone else has 'lost' money please show yorr calculations please.

From: R Davis on
On Wed, 5 May 2010 13:30:39 +0100, "whisky-dave"
<whisky-dave(a)final.front.ear> wrote:

>"R Davis" <spamless(a)anon.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 4 May 2010 13:45:17 +0100, "whisky-dave"
>> <whisky-dave(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
>>

>>>"R Davis" <spamless(a)anon.com> wrote in message

>>>But more than you it seems, so can you explain why the most
>>>pirated software comes from one of the largest and most profitable
>>>software
>>>companies in the world and who's CEO is/was one of teh richest men in the
>>>world.
>>> ?
>>>
>>>Didn;t think so.
>>>

>> Of course you don't think so. You missed reading and comprehending the
>> first part that you replied to that gave you the very answer you seek. Try
>> again..... but cut back on the whiskey a bit this time if you want to
>> comprehend it. (though, quite frankly, the truth you seek is less
>> important
>> than enjoying a good whiskey)
>
>I don't have e's in my whisky, so your reading comprehensions is lacking.
>So can you explain how these software companies lose so much money
>because of people pirating their software.
>I noticed that PS5 is availible via torrents now.
> Now if I'd downloaded it last night can you explain how adobe
>or anyone else has 'lost' money please show yorr calculations please.

They haven't lost one damn thing. They have gained in someone using it, and
if that person tells another it is worth having, and that other person has
subscribed to the capitalist's religion, then that capitalist will give
adobe some of their own capital when they get their copy. They can only
gain by you downloading it for free. Zero loss.

Unless of course it is crappy software. Which it is. I don't download
anything from adobe for free. There is much better software out there than
anything that adobe has ever created. In this instance, adobe has lost
because I no longer download anything of theirs for free nor will I ever
encourage anyone else to ever download anything from adobe, for free or for
purchase. I made that mistake long ago when downloading their things for
free and wasted far too many hours of my life trying to make their software
do what I needed it to do. They lose because I found out it's not even
worth having and using for free.

Catching on yet?

From: whisky-dave on

> On Wed, 5 May 2010 13:30:39 +0100, "whisky-dave"
> <whisky-dave(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
>

>>"R Davis" <spamless(a)anon.com> wrote in message

>>> Of course you don't think so. You missed reading and comprehending the
>>> first part that you replied to that gave you the very answer you seek.
>>> Try
>>> again..... but cut back on the whiskey a bit this time if you want to
>>> comprehend it. (though, quite frankly, the truth you seek is less
>>> important
>>> than enjoying a good whiskey)
>>
>>I don't have e's in my whisky, so your reading comprehensions is lacking.
>>So can you explain how these software companies lose so much money
>>because of people pirating their software.
>>I noticed that PS5 is availible via torrents now.
>> Now if I'd downloaded it last night can you explain how adobe
>>or anyone else has 'lost' money please show yorr calculations please.
>>

> They haven't lost one damn thing. They have gained in someone using it,
Not quite, as they only gain or lose if I install and use it or give it to
someone else
and they use it then they either gain or lose depending on the users
circumstances.

> and
> if that person tells another it is worth having, and that other person has
> subscribed to the capitalist's religion, then that capitalist will give
> adobe some of their own capital when they get their copy.

But only if.... the If word is quite important.

>They can only
> gain by you downloading it for free. Zero loss.
No they can lose if you go out and hand it out freely to anyone
tha wants/is willing to purchase it.

> Unless of course it is crappy software.
Like microsoft everyone complains abotu M$ although I've heard less
complaints about windows 7 than previous versions.

>Which it is. I don't download
> anything from adobe for free. There is much better software out there than
> anything that adobe has ever created. In this instance, adobe has lost
> because I no longer download anything of theirs for free nor will I ever
> encourage anyone else to ever download anything from adobe, for free or
> for
> purchase.

I don;to think one individual users matters much to adobe or any other
company unless of course they have an influence over a larger group.

>I made that mistake long ago when downloading their things for
> free and wasted far too many hours of my life trying to make their
> software
> do what I needed it to do. They lose because I found out it's not even
> worth having and using for free.

Maybe you downloaded the wrong software then, perhaps it's your fault.
What did you want to do that your adobe product wouldn't do
or you couldn't work out how to do it.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Prev: California Poppy Reserve