From: nate bishop on
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:44:28 +1000, "Atheist Chaplain" <abused(a)cia.gov>
wrote:

>"Henry Olson" <henryolson(a)nospam.org> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:15:50 +1000, "Atheist Chaplain" <abused(a)cia.gov>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>Now just sit back and tell me why you hate your father, is it because he
>>>made you swallow his semen? or because he always went first when you gang
>>>banged your mother??
>>
>> It is interesting that you would project these thoughts of yours to the
>> whole world. Are these the kind of thing that you think of all the time,
>> or
>> just a few times a day?
>>
>> It's rather amazing where people's minds go sometimes. Always revealing
>> their own crippled and twisted psyche and nobody else's.
>>

>Ahh the old "projection" ploy :-)
>Nym shifting Trolls like yourself tell us a lot more about the human psyche
>than anything I may throw around as an insult.
>Where does this constant need for destructive attention come from, are you
>so un-happy with your lot in life that you have to seek, no CRAVE attention
>in all its forms even the negative, do you feel so worthless that you must
>garner any kind of feedback to somehow bolster your flagging ego.
>
>I'm sure you will now attempt to turn this back on me as that is one of your
>more recognizable and successful methods of bolstering your low esteem, by
>pretending that you are somehow better than those you bait, we all see
>through this, and contrary to what you probably expect most people actually
>pity or are reviled by you rather than look up to you. Just be yourself for
>a change, you never know, people might actually like you for you rather than
>dislike you for trying to be someone your not.

I don't know what's sadder. Your blatantly obvious projections; or your
wanting to believe in having imaginary friends on the internet; or perhaps
your constant need for approval from insignificant words on your monitor;
revealed in the fact that all the while you wish all those insecurities,
psychoses, and problems of yours on others.

Seek help.

From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 29 apr, 19:00, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> sobriquet �<dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >When I take up money from my paypal account (by transferring it to my
>> >bank account)
>> >this money comes out the ATM in the form of banknotes, not bit-
>> >strings.
>>
>> How did the "money" get into the paypal account?
>
>I had banknotes in my house that I earned by providing services..

So you work "under the table" and don't pay taxes either.

You're just a slimeball crook.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>You are a nazi cockroach that belongs in jail along with all the rest
>of the nazi scum that fail to respect human rights.

So you want to steal from people, you want to throw people into
prison, you reject people's rights, and you think that _other_ people
are the nazis.

Lunatic.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 29 apr, 19:04, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> sobriquet �<dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>> >Can you prove that there exists a single bit-string that isn't part of
>> >the public domain?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> >Surely if you could, you could just show me a bit-string that is not
>> >part of the public domain.
>>
>> Microsoft Windows 7.
>
>http://thepiratebay.org/search/windows%207/0/99/0
>
>See.. it's part of the public domain.

Just like you admitted to being a nazi and a thief.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: Ray Fischer on
Twibil <nowayjose6(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 29, 10:17�am, Allen <all...(a)austin.rr.com> wrote:

>> Whisky-dave (and others), arguing with an idiot eventually makes you
>> look like an idiot in the view of others. The best thing to do with
>> creeps like sobriquet is to put them in your killfile and forget about them.
>> Allen
>
>And naturally everyone is supposed to ignore sobriquet's advise from
>now on, and listen to yours instead.

If you're not going to read what he wrote then you hardly need to copy
his words in your reply.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Prev: California Poppy Reserve
Next: [photos] Morocco