From: Vance on
[Snipped as irrelevant]

> An interesting aside, and how this belief and behavior in society has
> manifested itself as a debilitating social disease in some people.
> Sufferers of Tourette Syndrome have had their minds so devastated by this
> perverse "swear words" belief in society that their minds have to try to
> override it constantly. (Not unlike how bulimics and anorexics have been
> mentally and emotionally devastated by the perverse "thin you're in" values
> of society.) You don't hear those who suffer from Tourette Syndrome
> constantly blurting out words like "Happy!", or "Fun!" or "Apple!" Because
> those are not words defined as swear words by society's insecure
> control-freaks. If they were defined as disallowed "swear-words" then
> they'd be blurting out those words instead. Tourette sufferers are the
> verbal canaries in the poisoned mine of society.- Hide quoted text -

Sobriquet is a somewhat obsessive filter feeder who necessarily relies
on the creative output of others because he can't produce anything
truly original or of any particular value to anyone. This is his
forum for being important, a communication from his very circumscribed
life. His 'art' is derivational, mechanical and his insights into
logic are an exercise in intellectual masturbation and, like most
masturbation, interesting only to the masturbator.

For all of that, he is far superior to you. He doesn't have to lie
about anything and, in spite of the near incoherence of his visual
representation of his logical insights, it's the activity of an
intelligence far beyond yours. In other words, he's probably smart
enough to lie somewhat convincingly if he chose, whereas you are just
too plain stupid. That's why you get caught out every damn time.
Also, mechanical and derivational as his art is, there is a talent
there and, as you've demonstrated repeatedly, you have none. Another
plus in his column.

By the way, Tourettes Syndrome is neurological disorder. Solidly a
neurological disorder. Since this is a photography group I won't take
the time to embarass you here with how stupid your opinion is. Again,
my degree against your opinion.

When are you going to post another picture and the lie that goes with
it?

Vance

From: D.J. on
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:52:50 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>If people would use bit-strings as money, you could expect people to
>share money on p2p

Doesn't matter. Ever since the "silver certificate" and "gold certificate"
was done away with by the Reagan and Bush cartel there is nothing to
connect the printing on paper currency with real-goods. The only value that
any printed currency has today is how much you believe it to have. It has
no foundation in reality anymore. The bits on a bank's hard-drive are just
as valuable as the bits on your computer's hard-drives. They are connected
by law to the exact same amount of real goods.

People just haven't figured this out yet. Or more importantly, they don't
want to realize it yet. Because when they do then nobody's "money" will
have any value. Which it already does not have, any value, other than the
cost of the paper and ink that was used to create it.

Just clap your hands three times and say to yourself, "I believe, I
believe, I believe." For that is the ONLY thing that is giving any money
today any value whatsoever.

From: sobriquet on
On 28 apr, 21:00, Twibil <nowayjo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 28, 3:14 am, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > It's so elegant to call file sharers thieves.
>
> Um, "file sharers" is just a phrase thieves invented/adopted to
> rationalize theft in their own minds.
>
> A "file sharer" -used as you define it- is a thief: plain and simple.

If sharing amounts to theft, then theft is a good thing.

> > Really, that is bound to convince people
> > to respect the 'rights' of corporate nazi
> > scum.
>
> Shrug.
>
> You can never, ever, "convince" a psychotic/sociopath of anything.
> They have entirely self-consistant world-views, in which anything they
> say or do is entirely justified.
>
> And it's easy to tell when you've met one: because they use
> inappropriate descriptors and/or invent entirely new phrases to
> provide that self-justification.
>
> Ta.

A very apt description of nazi cockroaches like you, who try to
redefine
the word 'theft' in order to demonize people with a dissenting opinion
on copyright.
From: sobriquet on
On 28 apr, 21:01, Vance <vance.l...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [Snipped as irrelevant]
>

> > An interesting aside, and how this belief and behavior in society has
> > manifested itself as a debilitating social disease in some people.
> > Sufferers of Tourette Syndrome have had their minds so devastated by this
> > perverse "swear words" belief in society that their minds have to try to
> > override it constantly. (Not unlike how bulimics and anorexics have been
> > mentally and emotionally devastated by the perverse "thin you're in" values
> > of society.) You don't hear those who suffer from Tourette Syndrome
> > constantly blurting out words like "Happy!", or "Fun!" or "Apple!" Because
> > those are not words defined as swear words by society's insecure
> > control-freaks. If they were defined as disallowed "swear-words" then
> > they'd be blurting out those words instead. Tourette sufferers are the
> > verbal canaries in the poisoned mine of society.- Hide quoted text -
>
> Sobriquet is a somewhat obsessive filter feeder who necessarily relies
> on the creative output of others because he can't produce anything
> truly original or of any particular value to anyone.  This is his
> forum for being important, a communication from his very circumscribed
> life.  His 'art' is derivational, mechanical and his insights into
> logic are an exercise in intellectual masturbation and, like most
> masturbation, interesting only to the masturbator.
>
> For all of that, he is far superior to you.  He doesn't have to lie
> about anything and, in spite of the near incoherence of his visual
> representation of his logical insights, it's the activity of an
> intelligence far beyond yours.  In other words, he's probably smart
> enough to lie somewhat convincingly if he chose, whereas you are just
> too plain stupid.  That's why you get caught out every damn time.
> Also, mechanical and derivational as his art is, there is a talent
> there and, as you've demonstrated repeatedly, you have none.  Another
> plus in his column.

Do you call this mechanical and derivational art?

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/198/1244659497661y.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thcganja/1517996821/sizes/l/
http://picasaweb.google.com/dohduhdah/Photoshop#5367032131664937090
http://picasaweb.google.com/THCganja/Various#5244910722008706738

Show me your art, you make me curious!

From: sobriquet on
On 28 apr, 21:46, D.J. <nocont...(a)noaddress.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:52:50 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >If people would use bit-strings as money, you could expect people to
> >share money on p2p
>
> Doesn't matter. Ever since the "silver certificate" and "gold certificate"
> was done away with by the Reagan and Bush cartel there is nothing to
> connect the printing on paper currency with real-goods. The only value that
> any printed currency has today is how much you believe it to have. It has
> no foundation in reality anymore. The bits on a bank's hard-drive are just
> as valuable as the bits on your computer's hard-drives. They are connected
> by law to the exact same amount of real goods.
>
> People just haven't figured this out yet. Or more importantly, they don't
> want to realize it yet. Because when they do then nobody's "money" will
> have any value. Which it already does not have, any value, other than the
> cost of the paper and ink that was used to create it.
>
> Just clap your hands three times and say to yourself, "I believe, I
> believe, I believe." For that is the ONLY thing that is giving any money
> today any value whatsoever.

So we are wasting our time creating banknotes that have security
features to prevent people from duplicating and sharing money as they
see fit?

Maybe we should try to use bit-strings as money for a while to see if
that makes things easier, if it doesn't really matter in your opinion
whether we use banknotes or bit-strings as money.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Prev: California Poppy Reserve
Next: [photos] Morocco