From: sobriquet on
On 27 apr, 17:25, Robert Spanjaard <spamt...(a)arumes.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:52:59 -0400, Peter wrote:
> > Why even bother. He gets paid for what he does,
>
> Nope. He's a parasite in every possible way.
>
> --
> Regards, Robert                                      http://www.arumes.com

You're a nazi cockroach in every possible way.
From: Twibil on
On Apr 27, 7:27 am, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > nazi
>
> > nope, far, far from it.  just honest.
>
> ok.. an honest nazi cockroach. I appreciate your honesty.

Nope. You really don't understand. (And don't *want* to understand,
either.)

"Thief" is an accurate description of someone who steals something
that doesn't belong to them, I.E. you.

"Nazi" used as you're using it is only an insult that has no
connection to reality.

So in fact you *are* a thief, he's *not* a "Nazi", and you're simply
flinging random syllables in hopes of dragging him down to your level.

It didn't work.

From: sobriquet on
On 27 apr, 20:51, Twibil <nowayjo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > nope, far, far from it.  just honest.
>
> > ok.. an honest nazi cockroach. I appreciate your honesty.
>
> Nope. You really don't understand. (And don't *want* to understand,
> either.)
>
> "Thief" is an accurate description of someone who steals something
> that doesn't belong to them, I.E. you.

Stealing means to take something away in a way that violates
ownership.
This is not possible for things that belong to the public domain.
You can't take a bitstring away and when people infringe copyrights by
exchanging bitstrings, they don't take anything away. There merely
duplicate and exchange bitstrings.
When they infringe copyrights, they ignore spurious intellectual
property claims
regarding bitstrings.

The fact that corporations claim to own things like bitstrings or DNA
sequences is incontrovertible evidence of the fact that the government
in countries like the USA is a mere extension of corporations, rather
than an organization that is supposed to guarantee human rights.

> "Nazi" used as you're using it is only an insult that has no
> connection to reality.
>
> So in fact you *are* a thief, he's *not* a "Nazi", and you're simply
> flinging random syllables in hopes of dragging him down to your level.
>
> It didn't work.

'Nazi' is a word I reserve for people who display a blatant disrespect
for human rights by falsely accusing them of theft when they infringe
copyrights or by falsely claiming the superiority of their race or
outlook on things and the inferiority of people who have a different
racial background, a different lifestyle or dissenting opinion.
From: sobriquet on
On 27 apr, 21:08, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> You can't take a bitstring away and when people infringe copyrights by
> exchanging bitstrings, they don't take anything away. They merely
> duplicate and exchange bitstrings.

Typo corrected in the last sentence for clarity.
From: John McWilliams on
sobriquet wrote:
> On 27 apr, 20:51, Twibil <nowayjo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> So in fact you *are* a thief, he's *not* a "Nazi", and you're simply
>> flinging random syllables in hopes of dragging him down to your level.

Bingo!

>> It didn't work.

He won't see that.....

> 'Nazi' is a word I reserve for people who display a blatant disrespect
> for human rights by falsely accusing them of theft when they infringe
> copyrights

Incorrect usage.

> or by falsely claiming the superiority of their race or
> outlook on things and the inferiority of people who have a different
> racial background, a different lifestyle or dissenting opinion.

That's more like it.

But, really, it's usually wannabe Nazi's that throw the word around.

--
lsmft
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last