From: sobriquet on
On 29 apr, 07:55, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>[.. babbling ..]

You are a nazi cockroach.
From: sobriquet on
On 29 apr, 07:55, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>[.. babbling ..]

You are a nazi cockroach.
From: sobriquet on
On 29 apr, 07:55, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>[.. babbling ..]

You are a nazi cockroach.
From: Ray Fischer on
sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 29 apr, 07:55, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>>[.. babbling ..]
>
>You are a nazi cockroach.

There are thousands of criminals in prison just like you.

--
Ray Fischer
rfischer(a)sonic.net

From: whisky-dave on

"sobriquet" <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On 28 apr, 21:46, D.J. <nocont...(a)noaddress.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:52:50 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >If people would use bit-strings as money, you could expect people to
>> >share money on p2p
>>
>> Doesn't matter. Ever since the "silver certificate" and "gold
>> certificate"
>> was done away with by the Reagan and Bush cartel there is nothing to
>> connect the printing on paper currency with real-goods. The only value
>> that
>> any printed currency has today is how much you believe it to have. It has
>> no foundation in reality anymore. The bits on a bank's hard-drive are
>> just
>> as valuable as the bits on your computer's hard-drives. They are
>> connected
>> by law to the exact same amount of real goods.
>>
>> People just haven't figured this out yet. Or more importantly, they don't
>> want to realize it yet. Because when they do then nobody's "money" will
>> have any value. Which it already does not have, any value, other than the
>> cost of the paper and ink that was used to create it.
>>
>> Just clap your hands three times and say to yourself, "I believe, I
>> believe, I believe." For that is the ONLY thing that is giving any money
>> today any value whatsoever.
>
> So we are wasting our time creating banknotes that have security
> features to prevent people from duplicating and sharing money as they
> see fit?

No because doing so reduces the number of people capable of
duplicating money.

> Maybe we should try to use bit-strings as money for a while to see if
> that makes things easier, if it doesn't really matter in your opinion
> whether we use banknotes or bit-strings as money.

You've heard of online banking and paypal haven;t you, amonst others.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Prev: California Poppy Reserve
Next: [photos] Morocco