From: sobriquet on
On 28 apr, 01:22, John McWilliams <jp...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> sobriquet wrote:
> > 'Nazi' is a word I reserve for people who display a blatant disrespect
> > for human rights by falsely accusing them of theft when they infringe
> > copyrights
>
> Incorrect usage.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nazi

1 : a member of a German fascist party controlling Germany from 1933
to 1945 under Adolf Hitler
2 often not capitalized a : one who espouses the beliefs and policies
of the German Nazis : fascist b : one who is likened to a German
Nazi : a harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person

You guys who claim people who infringe copyrights are thiefs, are
obviously domineering and
intolerant towards people like me who have a different opinion on
copyright.

If you respectfully express your disagreement with my opinion and you
accuse me of infringing copyrights, that would not be sufficient
grounds for me to call you a nazi, but if you falsely accuse me of
theft in order to demonize my position in the copyright controversy,
then you are clearly stretching the meaning of the word 'thief', and I
regard that as an invitation in my direction to stretch the meaning of
the word 'nazi'.

My justification to call you guys nazi's for falsely accusing me of
theft is equally justified as your justification to call me a thief
for infringing copyright.

> > or by falsely claiming the superiority of their race or
> > outlook on things and the inferiority of people who have a different
> > racial background, a different lifestyle or dissenting opinion.
>
> That's more like it.
>
> But, really, it's usually wannabe Nazi's that throw the word around.

Really, fascism is rampant nowadays with corporate scum who are making
profits
at the expense of the interests of the general public and it isn't
restricted to
the NSDAP in former Nazi-Germany.

The NSDAP just set the standards regarding the kind of evil you can
expect when there is a criminal government and a loyal following of
people who have an overly submissive attitude towards authority.

From: sobriquet on
On 28 apr, 01:56, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> On 2010-04-27 16:22:14 -0700, John McWilliams <jp...(a)comcast.net> said:
> > sobriquet wrote:

> > Bingo!

> > He won't see that.....
>
> >> 'Nazi' is a word I reserve for people who display a blatant disrespect
> >> for human rights by falsely accusing them of theft when they infringe
> >> copyrights
>
> > Incorrect usage.
>
> >> or by falsely claiming the superiority of their race or
> >> outlook on things and the inferiority of people who have a different
> >> racial background, a different lifestyle or dissenting opinion.
>
> > That's more like it.
>
> > But, really, it's usually wannabe Nazi's that throw the word around.
>
> ...and here in California we have two of the nastiest wannabe nazi
> gangs, the "AB" or Aryan Brotherhood, and the "NLR" Nazi Low Riders.
> Dangerous, white supremacist, drug dealing gangsters. Ignorant in their
> prejudice, stiff armed salutes, racial purity, and all that.

These gangs are basically sponsored by the US government via the war
on drugs.
The more repressive the drug laws, the more lucrative the drug trade
and the more
prosperous these gangs thrive via this system of state-sponsored
organized crime.

Now it has become blatantly clear that the war on drugs is an utter
and complete
failure and they want to wage an additional war on information to try
to criminalize and violate the human rights of filesharers, like they
have been violating the human rights of drug users.

> So dangerous that when they are imprisoned in California they are
> subject to permanent "SHU" or Security Housing Unit, terms at Pelican
> Bay State Prison, and isolated from the general inmate population.
>
> Then there are the fringe racist gangs just waiting to join the big
> boys, The Skin Heads, Sacramaniacs, Peckerwoods, etc.
>
> I have fought these racist gangsters my entire law enforcement career.
> I know what a real nazi is.

Your law enforcement career is a joke. The US government is a criminal
organization
on par with the NSDAP. They have been violating human rights long
before the NSDAP
came into existence and have continued to do so until this present
day.

Any government that violates, rather than protects, human rights is
nothing more
than the dominant crime syndicate.

From: Peter on
> On 2010-04-27 17:35:25 -0700, sobriquet <dohduhdah(a)yahoo.com> said:
> > 1 : a member of a German fascist party controlling Germany from 1933
>> to 1945 under Adolf Hitler
>> 2 often not capitalized a : one who espouses the beliefs and policies
>> of the German Nazis : fascist b : one who is likened to a German
>> Nazi : a harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person
>
> Yup.
>

>> You guys who claim people who infringe copyrights are thiefs, are
>> obviously domineering and
>> intolerant towards people like me who have a different opinion on
>> copyright.
>
> No, we are intolerant toward thieves.
>

>> If you respectfully express your disagreement with my opinion and you
>> accuse me of infringing copyrights, that would not be sufficient
>> grounds for me to call you a nazi, but if you falsely accuse me of
>> theft in order to demonize my position in the copyright controversy,
>> then you are clearly stretching the meaning of the word 'thief', and I
>> regard that as an invitation in my direction to stretch the meaning of
>> the word 'nazi'.
>

> You are not just debating the copyright issue.
> You boast of downloading copyrighted items, arrogantly claiming the
> copyright holders have no right to stop you. You deny corporations,
> artists and other creative individuals ownership of their work and the
> right to earn a living from their work.
> You try to justify your criminal and anti-social behavior.
> You are as much a thief doing what you do, as if you were a purse snatcher
> on the street. Just step out from behind your wall of denial, and
> recognize yourself for what you are.
>

>> My justification to call you guys nazi's for falsely accusing me of
>> theft is equally justified as your justification to call me a thief
>> for infringing copyright.
>
> Naah! that is a stupid rationalization.
>
> Since you actually have no idea of what each of us actually believes with
> regard to any of our political leanings, or personality traits, you are
> just throwing a meaningless epithet and insult at anybody who questions
> your criminal philosophy. This may satisfy you when you hit that send
> button, but it remains meaningless.
>
> You however, are a self- confessed cyber thief, and possibly more. You
> actually encourage cyber theft. Just because some facilitator has posted a
> copyrighted item on a PtoP site, or a site such as PirateBay does not make
> it public domain. This is a false assumption on your part, it is stolen.
>
> It wouldn't surprise me if you pocket the occasional item when you visit a
> store. That would fit your philosophy.
>
> You remain a thief with a false sense of entitlement.

Hey Duck,
We all know what he is. I think he is either trying to justify his actions,
or trolling. I have stopped feeding him.

--
Peter

From: sobriquet on
On 28 apr, 03:45, "Peter" <peter...(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:
> "Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message

> > On 2010-04-27 17:35:25 -0700, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> said:
> > > 1 : a member of a German fascist party controlling Germany from 1933
> >> to 1945 under Adolf Hitler
> >> 2 often not capitalized a : one who espouses the beliefs and policies
> >> of the German Nazis : fascist b : one who is likened to a German
> >> Nazi : a harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person
>
> > Yup.
>
> >> You guys who claim people who infringe copyrights are thiefs, are
> >> obviously domineering and
> >> intolerant towards people like me who have a different opinion on
> >> copyright.
>
> > No, we are intolerant toward thieves.
>
> >> If you respectfully express your disagreement with my opinion and you
> >> accuse me of infringing copyrights, that would not be sufficient
> >> grounds for me to call you a nazi, but if you falsely accuse me of
> >> theft in order to demonize my position in the copyright controversy,
> >> then you are clearly stretching the meaning of the word 'thief', and I
> >> regard that as an invitation in my direction to stretch the meaning of
> >> the word 'nazi'.
>
> > You are not just debating the copyright issue.
> > You boast of downloading copyrighted items, arrogantly claiming the
> > copyright holders have no right to stop you. You deny corporations,
> > artists and other creative individuals ownership of their work and the
> > right to earn a living from their work.
> > You try to justify your criminal and anti-social behavior.
> > You are as much a thief doing what you do, as if you were a purse snatcher
> > on the street. Just step out from behind your wall of denial, and
> > recognize yourself for what you are.
>
> >> My justification to call you guys nazi's for falsely accusing me of
> >> theft is equally justified as your justification to call me a thief
> >> for infringing copyright.
>
> > Naah! that is a stupid rationalization.
>
> > Since you actually have no idea of what each of us actually believes with
> > regard to any of our political leanings, or personality traits, you are
> > just throwing a meaningless epithet and insult at anybody who questions
> > your criminal philosophy. This may satisfy you when you hit that send
> > button, but it remains meaningless.
>
> > You however, are a self- confessed cyber thief, and possibly more. You
> > actually encourage cyber theft. Just because some facilitator has posted a
> > copyrighted item on a PtoP site, or a site such as PirateBay does not make
> > it public domain. This is a false assumption on your part, it is stolen.
>
> > It wouldn't surprise me if you pocket the occasional item when you visit a
> > store. That would fit your philosophy.
>
> > You remain a thief with a false sense of entitlement.
>
> Hey Duck,
> We all know what he is. I think he is either trying to justify his actions,
> or trolling. I have stopped feeding him.
>
> --
> Peter

Yeah Duck.. just give it up like the other nazi cockroach.

Resistance is futile.. all bitstrings belong to everybody, not just to
corporate nazi scum who have enough cash to exploit the legal system
to their advantage.
From: sobriquet on
On 28 apr, 03:41, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> On 2010-04-27 17:47:21 -0700, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> said:

> >> ...and here in California we have two of the nastiest wannabe nazi
> >> gangs, the "AB" or Aryan Brotherhood, and the "NLR" Nazi Low Riders.
> >> Dangerous, white supremacist, drug dealing gangsters. Ignorant in their
> >> prejudice, stiff armed salutes, racial purity, and all that.
>
> > These gangs are basically sponsored by the US government via the war
> > on drugs.
> > The more repressive the drug laws, the more lucrative the drug trade
> > and the more
> > prosperous these gangs thrive via this system of state-sponsored
> > organized crime.
>
> Aah! It has been revealed. You are an idiot.
> ...er thieving idiot.

I'm a self-proclaimed idiot, so there is no argument about that.
But hey, at least I'm aware of it!

> > Now it has become blatantly clear that the war on drugs is an utter
> > and complete
> > failure and they want to wage an additional war on information to try
> > to criminalize and violate the human rights of filesharers, like they
> > have been violating the human rights of drug users.
>
> Yup. A misinformed, thieving idiot.

You're the one who's misinformed.

> >> So dangerous that when they are imprisoned in California they are
> >> subject to permanent "SHU" or Security Housing Unit, terms at Pelican
> >> Bay State Prison, and isolated from the general inmate population.
>
> >> Then there are the fringe racist gangs just waiting to join the big
> >> boys, The Skin Heads, Sacramaniacs, Peckerwoods, etc.
>
> >> I have fought these racist gangsters my entire law enforcement career.
> >> I know what a real nazi is.
>
> > Your law enforcement career is a joke.
>
> There were plenty of people like you who didn't think so. I am retired,
> and they will be thinking about what a joke I was for quite a few more
> years.

How many non-violent cannabis users have you put behind bars?
Are you proud of violating human rights of people who happen to prefer
cannabis instead
of alcohol?

> > The US government is a criminal
> > organization
>
> Now there I might find a little area of agreement with you, not much,
> just a little.
> I can think of a few Congressional gangsters who should be vacationing
> at "Club Fed."
> I just remembered, some are already on that vacation.
>
> > on par with the NSDAP.
>
> Not really.
>
> > They have been violating human rights long
> > before the NSDAP
> > came into existence
>
> Yeah, I had a little problem with manifest destiny.
>
> > and have continued to do so until this present
> > day.
>
> Maybe, but we are very, very sorry about that, and we are doing our
> best to fix things.

Maybe it's time to fix the government and break the tight relationship
between corporations
and the government, just like it's not a good idea to have a tight
relationship between religion and the government, like in muslim
countries with Sharia laws.

> > Any government that violates, rather than protects, human rights is
> > nothing more
> > than the dominant crime syndicate.
>
> Maybe so, but that is quite a generalization. I would check with your
> own laws before you start throwning stones.

Finally we agree on something.. the Dutch government is a crime
syndicate just the same
in my opinion and they have been violating human rights rather than
protecting them just the same, though somewhat less flagrantly than in
the USA.

So my beef is not just with the US governmnet, but with any government
that fails to guarantee human rights and it's a gradual scale from
governments where human rights violations are less common like in the
Netherlands, to governments in countries like the USA, China or Iran
that violate human rights more frequently and more persistently.

> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last