From: sobriquet on
On 29 apr, 19:02, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> whisky-dave <whisky-d...(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
>
> >"sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Hence the freedom to exchange information freely (when all bitstrings
> >> would belong to the public domain) is more important than the right of
> >> artists to make a living based on their creative skills.
>
> >Can you prove this ?
> >Can you prove all bitstrings belong to the public domain.
>
> >Didn't think so.
>
> Of course he can't.  He's just a selfish criminal who wants to steal
> the work of other people.  Excepts you and me to pay for such things
> so that he won't have to.

Yeah.. you'd never visit a library and read books for free, would you,
you
little nazi cockroach?

> Like almost every criminal in prison he thinks he's special and he's
> justified in stealing from people.

According to fascist scum like you, public libraries are thievery
corporations
that encourage theft.

From: sobriquet on
On 29 apr, 19:04, rfisc...(a)sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> sobriquet  <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On 29 apr, 15:22, "whisky-dave" <whisky-d...(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
> >> "sobriquet" <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Can you prove this ?
> >> Can you prove all bitstrings belong to the public domain.
>
> >Can you prove that there exists a single bit-string that isn't part of
> >the public domain?
>
> Yes.
>
> >Surely if you could, you could just show me a bit-string that is not
> >part of the public domain.
>
> Microsoft Windows 7.

http://thepiratebay.org/search/windows%207/0/99/0

See.. it's part of the public domain.

From: sobriquet on
On 29 apr, 19:56, Twibil <nowayjo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 29, 6:33 am, "whisky-dave" <whisky-d...(a)final.front.ear> wrote:
>

> > > It's so elegant to call file sharers thieves.
>
> > }Um, "file sharers" is just a phrase thieves invented/adopted to
> > }rationalize theft in their own minds.
> > }A "file sharer" -used as you define it- is a thief: plain and simple.
>
> > No it's not.
> > I'm a member of a file sharing music site that is legal.
> > 100,000+ users
> > here we share music that musicians don;t object to being given out as free.
> > As a muscian or anyone can object to their stuff being on there and then it
> > gets
> > taken down.
>
> What part of "-used as *you*  ("you" being sobriquet: not Whisky
> Dave)- didn't you understand?

File sharing as used by me applies to the kind of file sharing that
whisky-dave refers to just the same. Not all filesharing is in
violation of spurious intellectual property claims, but the nazi
cockroaches prefer to criminalize the whole idea of sharing
information.
From: sobriquet on
On 29 apr, 20:13, sobriquet <dohduh...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> The idea of corporations being allowed to come up with licenses as
> they see fit,
> to dictate the lives of consumers, is in contradiction with the notion
> of human rights,
> which implies the existence of a neutral and transparent government, that
> guarantees human rights.

I've removed some errors in the above for clarity.
From: Allen on
Twibil wrote:
> On Apr 29, 10:17 am, Allen <all...(a)austin.rr.com> wrote:
>> whisky-dave wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>> Whisky-dave (and others), arguing with an idiot eventually makes you
>> look like an idiot in the view of others. The best thing to do with
>> creeps like sobriquet is to put them in your killfile and forget about them.
>> Allen
>
> And naturally everyone is supposed to ignore sobriquet's advise from
> now on, and listen to yours instead.

I don't give advice that I don't think I'm qualified to give--unlike
some others. Speaking of that--goodbye.
Allen
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Prev: California Poppy Reserve
Next: [photos] Morocco