First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
routing all mails to customized processor, without individual mail directory
Hi there, We are intergrating Postfix with a J2EE backend, where all user accounts and configuration are in J2EE layer with database. Because of this architecture, we do not want to having to maintain individual user mail directory, or user account. In other words, if we add a new email address or new user... 31 Jul 2010 13:59
Log file checking
Hello, I am looking for a solution to get the following information from postfix: - Ignore connections from 127.0.0.1 or process only connections from 127.0.0.1 (with another flag/option set) - What is done with the connection (mail accepted/mail rejected (if rejected what was the reason, for example helo check ... 1 Aug 2010 14:50
problem sending outside of local machine
Hello, I have a new Postfix install running under Centos 5.3. I am able to send mail from the command line, but anything sent from another machine is not sent, nor is it logged. I have read the debugging information and hopefully, I am sending some useful information. I am including the log file from a command l... 30 Jul 2010 17:27
starttls testing
Greetings I have an older relay system accept ssl on port 25, it seems to be working, but when i test it, STARTTLS shows up but then the session stalls like it's waiting for me to do something. -probably i do. smtp2:/etc/postfix root# telnet 127.0.0.1 25 Trying 127.0.0.1... Connected to localhost. Escape chara... 2 Aug 2010 07:03
login time
Hi How can I check what time someone was logged in the mail - Postfix Regards muca ... 30 Jul 2010 06:25
swapped postfix ... THANKS
On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 02:36:13PM -0500, Noel Jones wrote: On 7/29/2010 2:24 PM, Jay G. Scott wrote: Greetings, My users have a script like so (sanitized for everyone's sake): /usr/ucb/mail -s "a subject" \ -r contracts \ -c "list o folks"\ -b "diff list o folks" \ "real recip list"... 29 Jul 2010 16:18
swapped postfix for sendmail; now scripts break
Greetings, My users have a script like so (sanitized for everyone's sake): /usr/ucb/mail -s "a subject" \ -r contracts \ -c "list o folks"\ -b "diff list o folks" \ "real recip list" \ < some_file I just switched the machine from sendmail to postfix. the "-r contracts" "doesn't work". that is, the "fro... 29 Jul 2010 19:36
Problem with email to subdomains
Hello, I have been setting up a new mail server for our organization which has different mailservers, one for each subdomain. The new server, will take over the whole organization using LDAP and Postfix/Dovecot and things up to now are looking (almost) nice. However, I have this problem: Currently, I h... 30 Jul 2010 05:20
too much config version 2.5.5,
version 2.5.5, greetings im upgrading a couple of xserves to 10.6 from 10.4. the main.cf used to be pretty straight forward. The default main.cf on 10.6 snow leopard server has overwhelmed my old eyeballs. may new lines most i understand but they pretty much list every option known to man. anyhoo. I want to use... 29 Jul 2010 15:12
Restrict sending to specific domains only.
My aim is to restrict a web application from sending to any domains other than those specifically allowed. Obviously, by default postfix is allowing me to send to all domains. However, I have not been able to restrict - all domains are still sent to. All emails are sent from the same email address (excerpt f... 28 Jul 2010 10:45
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last