First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Simple hack to get $3000 to your home
Simple hack to get $3000 to your home at http://1023setvideos.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on Right Side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. ... 10 Aug 2010 12:28
statvfs errors
I'm trying to install postfix-2.7.2-RC2 on Solaris 10 sparc system. Make and install goes through fine. postfix starts up with no errors. But getting the following errors in the log file: Aug 10 09:58:43 mail1 postfix/smtpd[173]: [ID 947731 mail.crit] fatal: statvfs .: Value too large for defined data type ... 10 Aug 2010 16:55
postfix load handling
Hi, can POSTFIX handle load of 120k mailboxes....What would be required additional with postfix to bear such load.... BMork ... 10 Aug 2010 14:42
How to reject bad hosts
I stopped using the perl SPF implementation because it would spawn too many instances and not properly terminate the process when complete, after a while it would overload the server with MailScanner running alongside. I haven't tried the python version. ... 10 Aug 2010 15:49
Postfix relay - restrict addresses EXCEPT from specific host
I have a very simple postfix relay set up with client.access, sender.access and recipient.access rules. I need to set it up such that it will relay *all addresses* from a specific host, but keep the default rejection for all other hosts unless the address is specified in sender.access or recipient.access. In other word... 9 Aug 2010 15:41
Account Migration with postfix
I want to keep a copy of each message on the front postfix server having virtual mailboxes-domains and to continue to forward each messages to the final destinations where three lanlocal servers (2 postfix and 1 exchange) manage their respective domains. it will be a kind of migration of the accounts emails to... 9 Aug 2010 10:06
cheap ghd straighteners
Hair is one of the most looked at parts of the body. When someone's hair is strong, shiny and silky, it instantly gives a boost to a person's beauty and self esteem. This is the reason why most people give special care and nourishment for their hair by constantly going to salons and using hair strengthening pro... 9 Aug 2010 02:31
need help with forged To and From
greetings this weekend I have been hit with a ton of forged spam messages. here is a sample header From: realuser(a)beth.k12.pa.us Subject: realuser(a)beth.k12.pa.us 62% OFF on Pfizer! Date: August 8, 2010 9:41:57 AM EDT To: realuser(a)beth.k12.pa.us Return-Path: <realuser(a)beth.k12.pa.us> Received: from ... 9 Aug 2010 06:50
Thanks to wietse and the distribution list a new web consoleis born
On 08/07/2010 02:05 PM, David Touzeau wrote: Dear all I would like to thanks to the postfix users that answers me better than a professional support (who said that Open Source products have support problems ?). I would like to thanks to wietse that accomplish the best SMTP server used in the wor... 7 Aug 2010 21:15
Thanks to wietse and the distribution list a new web console is born
Dear all I would like to thanks to the postfix users that answers me better than a professional support (who said that Open Source products have support problems ?). I would like to thanks to wietse that accomplish the best SMTP server used in the world. Postfix/weitse are now a part of the Internet History ... 7 Aug 2010 08:14
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13