First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Block/allow incoming IP only for SOME domains
Dear all, Yesterday I succeeded into blocking some IP (or more exactly allowing only some) to connect to one of my server and send email via SMTP. Now for another server, I need something a little more complicated and I would be happy if someone could direct me to the right method. I would like to activate... 23 Jul 2010 23:29
Long term storage of undeliverable mail
OK, I'm sure this is in the documentation somewhere, but my brain isn't working this morning and I need to get a fix for this fairly quickly, so I'm asking here instead :-) Anyway, I currently have a situation where mail is currently received by machine A, which then forwards it to machine B. (B is inside a fi... 23 Jul 2010 09:11
what is the quickest way to bounce all message in the defer queue?
Hello, For some good reason, I want to have a way to bounce all message in deferred queue. Is there a command(s) to do so? many thanks, - joe ... 23 Jul 2010 19:07
openSUSE chroot setup for TLS workaround
Greetings, I haven't checked if it's a flaw in my configuration, but anyways, for the records: openSUSE 11.3 does not seem to automatically set up the TLS certs for the chroot if you have smtp_tls_CApath set, but not smtpd_tls_CApath (note the d in smtp vs. smtpd). I needed to do this to get my SMTP c... 23 Jul 2010 04:52
drop email for my-sub-domain
I have an internal relay.. - relay is mx for my-sub-domain - relay forwards of emails to many domains through trusted_networks - I want to drop all email to anyuser(a)my-sub-domain right now it "loops back to myself" then bounces.. would prefer a drop.. - I would like to get email for one account - postmaster if p... 26 Jul 2010 08:21
Postfix e-mail redirections to external e-mail addresses
Em 22/07/2010 15:49, Noel Jones escreveu: This email was correctly delivered to gmail and the gmail server acknowledged receipt. This isn't a postfix configuration issue. If it doesn't show up in your mailbox, you'll need to check with them for the reason. Maybe their spam filters discarded your m... 22 Jul 2010 22:24
postfix as forwarder and backscatterer problem
It is already as restrictive as possible and acceptable for me. I do not want to loose any non-spam mail as well, so I am not going insane adding network block based rbl domains, but I am using most reliable rbl domains, including zen.spamhaus.org, bl.spamcop.net, cbl.abuseat.org, b.barracudacentral.org, and some m... 22 Jul 2010 11:24
postfix as forwarder and backscatterer problem
I'm doing best I can to fight spam. What I described happens with spam that pierced through all filters. There is no 100% way to detect spam and you know that. So, some percentage will still go through and will be forwarded, and possibly rejected, causing bounce to be generated. On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 6:27 PM, W... 24 Jul 2010 11:14
postfix as forwarder and backscatterer problem
Hello. First, I have spent two days reading articles and searching web for solution but failed there. I am using postfix as an mx for my domains, it accpets mail for different addresses withing my domains which is then forwarded to other external domains, i.e. google.com and other mail services. Mail for unknown... 22 Jul 2010 11:24
Debugging Routing
Exim, supposedly, has a "-bt" option that when combined with the debug flag option produces a detailed routing output useful for debugging. How would one go about duplicating that in Postfix? -- Jerry ✌ postfix-user(a)seibercom.net _____________________________________________________________________ TO REPOR... 22 Jul 2010 10:18