First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
restrict user from sending / receiving email to / from allowed domains only
I am looking to into configure postfix with the captioned feature, does anyone has a pointer for me to follow? many thanks, - joe ... 9 Aug 2010 12:20
On the subject of "errors from unknown ..."
I have an experiment I would like to perform but I am uncertain how to do it without breaking everything else. I would like to direct all mail from places with no reverse dns into a big bit-bucket. Obviously something like 95% of those mails would be going to a bogus address. Would: header_checks = rege... 6 Aug 2010 22:34
How to accept email from unknown servers
Hello everyone - I have my Postfix server set up to reject mail from servers which are unknown in DNS. Normally that is a good thing, but every now and then I run across one that I want to accept mail from. I have tried several ways to set up the exceptions in Postfix, but so far it is not working. What... 5 Aug 2010 16:55
why no configure script?
what's the deal w/ no configure script? you do know that you DON'T NEED autoconf/automake to install, right? they're not hiding behind that old dodge, are they? i'm so sick of that. if i supply a configure script, will you guys use it? every time i try to go to a newer version of postfix, the installatio... 5 Aug 2010 20:17
mailing lists and "unknown mail transport error"
Hello, I have a problem here with mailing lists. I've configured these as entries in the /etc/aliases like group-x: :include:/etc/group-x.list and corresponding files /etc/group-x.list with one line per (local) recipient This has been working perfectly for years. Now the number of recipients for so... 10 Aug 2010 12:28
dnswl doesn't work?
I've setup a dns whitelist from dnswl.org as per the instructions here: http://www.dnswl.org/tech#postfix However I've discovered it doesn't work, because I rejected an email coming from a gmail server that got itself blacklisted by sorbs, but it is on the whitelist. Why is this not working? Log of e... 4 Aug 2010 15:48
Solved: how to get mails out of deferred queue ? (mail loop issuehas been resolved in the meantime)
Am 03.08.2010 14:14, schrieb Matt Hayes: On 8/3/2010 4:50 AM, Dr. Rainer Kaluscha wrote: Hi, we had a mail loop for one user so postfix put all his mails in the deferred queue: to=<user(a)localhost.intern>, status=SOFTBOUNCE (mail forwarding loop for user(a)localhost.intern) Then we r... 3 Aug 2010 10:20
how to get mails out of deferred queue ? (mail loop issue hasbeen resolved in the meantime)
On 8/3/2010 4:50 AM, Dr. Rainer Kaluscha wrote: Hi, we had a mail loop for one user so postfix put all his mails in the deferred queue: to=<user(a)localhost.intern>, status=SOFTBOUNCE (mail forwarding loop for user(a)localhost.intern) Then we removed his .forward file so the mail loop issue wa... 3 Aug 2010 09:14
how to get mails out of deferred queue ? (mail loop issue has beenresolved in the meantime)
Hi, we had a mail loop for one user so postfix put all his mails in the deferred queue: to=<user(a)localhost.intern>, status=SOFTBOUNCE (mail forwarding loop for user(a)localhost.intern) Then we removed his .forward file so the mail loop issue was resolved. However, postfix keeps the mails in the deferred queue ... 3 Aug 2010 04:54
Rewrite header - Postfix and mailman
Hi, I'm trying to set Mailman 2.1.9 to handle multiple domains. 9? I have apply the patch from http://nxsy.org/139.html and this way I have a list called mydomain.com-list. The issue is that if I'm posting to mydomain.com-list(a)mydomain.com everything seems to work fine. However, when posting to list(a)mydomai... 2 Aug 2010 15:52