First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
find action on log file
Hello there I want to use outside tool to find who made some update on table in my server I know that there are many tools for this. But can they do it on simple recovery model? ... 3 Aug 2010 15:52
protecting loop in racursive
Hello there have system where each client has owner and there is racursive query i've created that returns all client childs by using with. One of my users by mistake entered in child one of previous owners and it crashed the racursive. Is there a way in with racursive not get childs who have already been... 7 Aug 2010 06:07
Need Help for Query on Summing Prev Row Value and used for calculation
Hello frnds need a help for the query where in I want to add / subtract QtyMfg or QtyUsed as as per TrnType "R" or "I" starting with OpnBal which is in first row with RowId=0 for a Item then in CloseBal for the RowId=0 it will same then.CloseBal of RowId will become OpnBal for (RowId+1) the CloseBal of previous ... 4 Aug 2010 01:43
How to get consecutive record number in two select statement
Hi, select row_number() over(order by b.inv_no) as sl_no,b.fyear_code,b.inv_no,b. inv_date,b.service_nature,b.inv_total,c.bal_amount,b.client_code,b. amt_received from fn_receipt a, trn_invoice_history b, mst_expenditureinvoice c where a.client_id=b.client_code and a.client_name=b.client_name and a. location=b.c... 3 Aug 2010 03:50
debug sql, Watch, Command Window, see cotent
Hi, I know how to get into debug mode, place break point etc in a stroed proc in SQL Server Management Studio. But after it hits a break print, what actions I can take to peek the data? e.g. I try to see a temp table has just been populated? I can not put "select top 1 col1 from #tempTable1" in watch list. ... 3 Aug 2010 15:52
SQL Error 22050. SQL2008
Hi, We just upgrade from SQL2005 to SQL2008 and I am getting the errors below in scheduling the Job. It was ran fine in SQL 2005. I try to google but no specific resolution. I guess there was something due with @Query parameter. Does any has seems this error before and how to fix it. Thanks in advance.... 2 Aug 2010 14:46
Help needed on 3 table query
SQL 2008 I have three tables which I need to get the following result from. Can anyone help CREATE TABLE [dbo].[tbBOSS_client]( [Licence] [varchar](6) NOT NULL, [CompanyName] [varchar](256) NOT NULL, [Status] [varchar](32) NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_tbBOSS_client] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED ( [Licence] ASC )... 1 Aug 2010 23:33
Display image from sql database
I have an asp.net page that has an image control (named ImgSignature) inside a Panel. When the panel is visible, I want to get the image from the database varbinary(MAX) column and insert it into the asp Image control. I have the following code but is not working. Can someone help? Thanks. Us... 3 Aug 2010 13:40
Design question - Ref Integrity
Hi guys, I am in the process of designing the table structure for some work we're doing, and am looking for advice on table design with regards a particular requirement. As I am contracted to a govornment organisation, I am giving examples, and not the real details. Requirement 1 has been covered: A person can... 2 Aug 2010 16:59
query
See i want to retrieve the data everytime by matching current date(not time) with one of the date column only . i used the Getdata() function in sql query server 2008 but still i am not getting any result. Could you tell me what query i should used to do that? ... 31 Jul 2010 08:34