First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Query Help.
I need to query out all invalid emails. Please see the desire result below. Thank you in advance. --SQL2008 IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Temp ', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #Temp GO CREATE TABLE #Temp ( CounterId INT NOT NULL, EMail VARCHAR(50) NULL ) GO INSERT INTO #Temp VALUES (1... 5 Aug 2010 19:11
Simple query question
Hi, I'm using SQL Server 2005. What I want is to return a column "venue", but if that column is null, I want to return the value of the column "site" (in either case, I want the column header to be "venue"). How do I construct such a query? Thanks, - Dave ... 5 Aug 2010 14:41
How do I search an entire table for a given values? - Please help with the sql
Hi, I have around 13 columns in a table and building a front end where user enters a value in a text box and hit submit and the SQL query should return all the rows that matched columns with the value entered by the user. Can some one please help me with how to come up with a sql please. Actullay I need t... 5 Aug 2010 14:41
Output padded result
Is there a way to "pad" defined characters when using SELECT on numeric or varchar data? For example SELECT TranAmount, City FROM TranDetail If the TranAmount were smallmoney and rounded to 1234.50 for example, I would like to remove the decimal point and pad with leading zeros up to a specific size. So if... 7 Aug 2010 06:07
The column prefix 'c' does not match with a tablename or alias used in the query
I got his error message on this scritp which I do not understand: select Top 1500 p.master_customer_id as parent, c.master_customer_id, c.label_name, sum(c.usr_pbuntsmngmnt+c.usr_rhuntsmngmnt+c.usr_bsuntsmngmnt+c. usr_othuntsmngmnt+c.usr_lchountsmngmnt + c.usr_genbedmngmnt + c. usr_rescaremngmnt + c.usr_sheltere... 6 Aug 2010 06:05
Table Design
Hi guys, I have a requirement to change a previous design we have for table layouts. At the moment, a Court Appearance can have multiple offences heard at that appearance. We therefore have an Appearance table, which represents an appearance a person had at court. We also have an offence table, which holds th... 6 Aug 2010 12:42
Many to many relationship and association table
When we have a many to many relationship between 2 tables, why do we create a 3rd table between known as association table ? Don't seem to understand. Please assist. Thanks ... 5 Aug 2010 23:35
I need to create a data warehouse database, have only vague ideas
Hi Everybody, I am tasked with creating a data warehouse database and SSRS reports to support billing and decision-making. Using a manually-created report as a guide, I've created a few tables and imported, transformed, and created new data or updated existing data in these tables. What I don't have, though, is ... 5 Aug 2010 16:56
how to keep data mods in a doomed transaction
Dan Holmes (dan.holmes(a)routematch.com) writes: If i have a doomed (or will be doomed) transaction and i want to write the error and context (like proc name and parameters) to a table, how can i get that write to survive the ensuing ROLLBACK? As Tom says, table variables is a way, but as you observe it's o... 5 Aug 2010 15:48
Incorrect syntax near...
Hello when running some SQL code in SQL Server 2000 Query Analyzer it runs successfully returning the data set, but when copying/pasting the same code into SQL Server 2005 query I get a couple of errors mentioned in subject here. Are there any settings/configurations differences that I need to adjust? Thanks ... 4 Aug 2010 20:11