First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Stop duplicate record
I'm using the following code to stop duplicate records being entered into column A. In principle the macro works great but I would like to add some enhancements. First, on entry I'd like a message to say which cell has a duplicate record, if one exists. Secondly, I'd like the cell pointer (active cell) to goto t... 24 Apr 2010 12:48
How to hibernate Windows XP at the end of macro?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to hibernate Windows XP at the end of macro? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 23 Apr 2010 10:46
Hyperlink to Multiple Documents
Is there a way to get an excel hyperlink to open two documents at the same time? ... 22 Apr 2010 21:59
Macro buttons
I already have a couple of macros that sort a particular sheet by one of two columns. I have them attached to buttons which replace the normal column heading in those two columns. That works fine, but doesnt look very elegant. How do I attach a macro to a normal column heading cell, so it doesnt look any diffe... 22 Apr 2010 19:45
Sorting one worksheet from another worksheet
I am wanting to sort data in a worksheet from a command button on a different worksheet. I want the focus to stay (or at least return) to the worksheet containing the command button. Is this even possible? If so, could someone supply a sample of code? Both worksheets are in the same workbook. Using excel 2... 22 Apr 2010 18:42
disable pageup and pagedown
I can't find the answer to this. I want to turn off the pageup and pagedown function only when a combobox has been clicked. My user gets confused and hits pagedown before exiting the combobox and changes her desired choice from the combobox. Is there a way to disable it? ... 23 Apr 2010 04:31
setting more than one filter
I have the following code that asks for a caseload ID#, filters the designated sheet for that caseload ID#, and pastes all cases for that load in a destination sheet (it also puts a formula at the top to count the total number of cases): Sub SortReviews() ' ' SortReviews Macro ' ' Windows("Reviews... 22 Apr 2010 20:51
date data type is not a date??
Following is code I am running. I intend to compare two dates. One date (orderrg.value) is from a spreadsheet and is defined as a type date. The other date is the system date. However when I check to see if the orderrg.value is a date via ISDATE, it fails. Following the code is the prinout from the immediat... 23 Apr 2010 15:00
Listbox ?
Is it possible to prevent a user from selecting any item in a listbox? I'm using a listbox to display the values of several cells. I just want the user to be able to scroll through the list box and read what is there but not select anything. is this possible? Thanks for the help. -- JT ... 22 Apr 2010 18:42
Merge Curves in Excel Graph from VB.NET
I'm trying to merge two curves in an Excel graph from within VB.NET. Unfortunately, when trying to use Range and Unite the VB.NET program crashes with an error message that these are private ... 22 Apr 2010 16:37