First  |  Prev |
Pages: 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235
CAN ANYONE SOVLE THIS PROBLEM!!!
HERE'S THE CODE: Dim NDXcode As String, StartLine As Long NDXcode = ActiveSheet.CodeName With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents(NDXcode).CodeModule StartLine = .CreateEventProc("SelectionChange", "Worksheet") .InsertLines StartLine, _ <TEXT IS INSERTED HERE> HERE'S THE ERROR: " the object invoke... 17 Mar 2005 22:43
Microsoft Office Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action
Hi, I'm developing a class which for a given filepath has to open the MS Excel and extend the context menu with a new item. When the item is clicked all it has to do is to display a message box. Everything works fine. But if the message box is not confirmed (closed by the user) in a few seconds the "Microsoft Of... 11 Mar 2005 14:59
VBA Error: Method OpenTextFile of IFilesystem3 failed
I have a VBA macro on MS Excel that should open and read from a Text file. This is the code Dim fs, Tempfile Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set TempFile = fs.OpenTextFile(strInputFile, 1, False) Do While TempFile.AtEndOfLine <> True ' Process Loop I found that it... 22 Feb 2005 18:14
web components - msowc.dll
Two of my coworkers is running Office 2003. The rest are running Office 2000; we will be upgrading all to 2003 soon. One person running 2003 developed a spreadsheet with VB code. The macros didn't work on the other 2003 PC or our 2000 PC's. He told me to install "his" MSOWC.DLL. This caused the macros to wo... 20 Feb 2005 13:20
MSHTML Objects
Dear Sirs, I am trying to download a csv file from the internet using the MSHTML model and can successfully obtain the data to a HTMLDocument variable using the following. Dim objMSHTML As New MSHTML.HTMLDocument Dim objDocument As MSHTML.HTMLDocument Set objDocument = objMSHTML.createDocu... 21 Feb 2005 04:40
Lost visual basic project in excel
When I open my workbook (excel 2002, windows xp), that contains several number of macros, I got the message "File not found" and the information in Log file is as follows: Microsoft Excel File Repair Log Errors were detected in file 'C:\Program Files\TerminalCheck\term_kalk.xls' The following is a list of rep... 18 Feb 2005 13:11
Excel was unable to load a necessary component
I'm receiving 2 different error messages that I cannot seem to find the source issue. 1. Excel was unable to load a necessary component. This component might have been damaged or deleted. Reinstall the client software or data source driver software for your database. 2. Problems obtaining data. I have un... 18 Feb 2005 11:39
VB Code or Excel macro to run Query/Import on Access file
Hello I'd like to be able to press a button on an Excel sheet and start the process of running the MSQUERY function. I tried just recording keystrokes as a macro, clicking the following while in record mode: Data/Import External Data/New Database Query/MS Access Database/Clicked on Database Name But noth... 22 Feb 2005 16:02
Fileformat XLText
I have some VBA code that saves a worksheet as XLText in Excel 9 but it doesn't work in Excel 10. It appears that XLText is not a valid file format. Instead I have the option of XLTextMSDOS, XLTextWindows etc. Does anyone know which one of these will give me the same file format as the plain XLText did in ve... 14 Feb 2005 13:48
Dataform
I am using Excel 97. Is there a way to customise the form in the Data menu? -- Mark ... 14 Feb 2005 08:13