First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235
Monthly Total report based on 2 or 3 criteria. VBA or Formula
I don't know if this should be done in VBA or a nested IF formula. I need to produce Monthly and Quarterly totals based on records in a master SS with named columns/fields. I have a second SS also with named columns/fields where all calculations are performed and it is that SS that I use to obtain the results for ... 26 Jun 2007 21:18
Excel 2007 - Crash
We have a developed a tool using Excel 2007 which communicates with SQL Server 2005 DB for importing / exporting data. We have used ADO to establish connection with the SQL server DB and execute stored procedures in the DB to save the data from the sheet into the tables. To retrieve data from DB too, we use ADO... 19 Jun 2007 08:07
Usage of serial port in VBA ( exel )
I am trying to read and write data to COM1 based on an excel table, but can't find a way to do it directly from VBA. Any idea how to use mscomm32.ocx in VBA form? ... 9 May 2007 22:17
crash on close
Hi Folks, I have Excel 2003 updated on XP Pro updated. I have a VB object in my file. All it does is copy and paste. It ends with a memory clearing. I close Excel and it crashes. Here is what I found in the Event Viewer for Apps: Faulting application excel.exe, version 11.0.8120.0, stamp 4578a992, faulting mo... 25 Apr 2007 13:25
C# COM in Excel: Avoid using Marshal
I often get a "Operation unavailable (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800401E3 (MK_E_UNAVAILABLE))" Error in Excel when I try to call my UDF in a save sheet. If I waite a few seconds the error goes away and everything works fine. The error comes from this line of code: App = (MSExcel.Application)Marshal.GetActiveOb... 23 Mar 2007 09:53
Can macros be viewed or edited while in shared mode in Excel 2007?
I am currently using Excel 2003 and encounter the following alert message when sharing a workbook that contains macros: "This workbook contains macros recorded or written in Visual Basic. Macros cannot be viewed or edited in shared workbooks." Question - is this limitation resolved in Excel 2007? ... 9 Mar 2007 18:45
Run time error 35788
I am getting this error: An error occured in a call to the Windows Date and Time Picker I had to download the Common ActiveX controls and everything works fine, the form works with the date time picker until i change anything in VBA and then i get this error. Please help -- Thank you, Jennifer ... 3 Mar 2007 20:45
Automatic Refresh Question
I have a pivot table that pulls from an outside data source, when you open up the file it always asks you if you want to "ENABLE AUTOMATIC REFRESH". Is there any way to code this so it will automatically refresh without asking the user? Maybe by setting up an on open macro that would select the option to refresh ... 2 Mar 2007 09:42
Scrollbar
Hello, First off, I would like to say that I am very new to excel, so I would like to apologize in advance. I am trying to create a userform for data input. The problem is that I want to avoid using tabs to seperate all the information. I would like to add a scrollbar to the userform due to the fact that it is t... 11 Feb 2007 14:26
Solver in VBA
Client is using Excel 03/WinXP. She has some code that uses the Solver. It worked fine with Excel 2000 but now is giving : Compile error: Sub or Function not defined. The solver addin is turned on in Tools, Addins. We even readded the Solver addin by navigating to the xla file to make sure it was looking at t... 9 Feb 2007 10:22