First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235
Compile error 'Method or data member not found' when closing Excel
Hi all, I have an Excel file that works fin when I open, use or close it... BUT.... If I open the file and close the whole Excel application (not only the file)... then I get Compile error "Method or data member not found" The debugger focus on the name of combobox that exist..! Any idea??? Excel 2007 T... 19 Feb 2007 21:28
Pivot Tables
Hi, I am using the following code to change the data of a pivot table. I am wanting all my pivot to use the same data source as "PivotTable1". Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() Range("B17").Select Activesheet.PivotTableWizard SourceType:=xlPivotTable, SourceData:="PivotTable1" End Sub The above ... 30 Jan 2007 16:43
Dlook up Access
I have created a form with a field name (Store). How can I create a flag that when a store number is entered in this field it will automatically check in another table to verify if the store is open or closed. The other table contain two fields Store and Date. I tried Dlookup =DLookUp("[Date]","[Closed]","[... 30 Jan 2007 12:29
Select hidden cells
I know you can select visible cells with: Range.SpecialCells(Excel.XlCellType.xlCellTypeVisible).Select Is there a way to select the opposite of that? I need to set the hidden cells values to null. Thanks. ... 30 Jan 2007 14:04
problems with a localconnection to a cub file
I have tried nearly all combinations I can find of the following. Totally stuck now. I am on excel 2K. Set PC = ActiveWorkbook.PivotCaches.Add(xlExternal) With PC .LocalConnection = "OLEDB;Provider=MSOLAP;Data Source=C:\somefilename.cub" End With PC.UseLocalConnection = True It always fails on ... 18 Jan 2007 09:54
AutoFitMergedCellRowHeight
Hello there, I am using the "AutoFitMergedCellRowHeight" macro which is working fine for merged cells across several columns on one row such as range(A1:C1). But is does not seem to work when the merged cell is across several columns and also across several rows such as range(A1:C4). Does anyone have any idea ... 22 Jan 2007 05:51
change Pivot table
hi, I have code to chang the page/criteria option for a pivot table: Sheets("Pivot").Range("B10").Value = Sheets("sheetname").Range("H22").Value The sheetname.H22 value is actually a date, and it is formatted as a date, but when I execute the code, it does not work right. I think it has something to do w... 11 Jan 2007 11:58
Run-time error '1004'
When I protect a sheet I get the following message when trying to enter text into a cell: Unable to set the MergeCells property of the Range Class I do have code that that allows automatic wrap of text in merged cells. Is there something I need to modify in the code? Thanks Gary ... 5 Jan 2007 19:47
Hashing function CryptAcquireContext Lib "advapi32" not working in new computer.
I have a user function that creates a hash value from the contents of a range. It uses the CryptAcqureContext and CryptCreateHash functions in the advapi32 library. These have worked splendidly on a WinXP SP2, Office 2003 system. They have worked on several other systems without trouble. I have a new compu... 24 Dec 2006 12:37
Excel Object Model Diagram?
Per (PeteCresswell): Or am I misunderstanding something? Bingo!!! I kept getting messages to the effect that the attempt to point a series to an address range failed. I was assuming that indicated I wasn't referring to the right object. Close. The chart's addressing was R1C1 and I was passing an alph... 22 Dec 2006 19:41