First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235
How check if workbook open?
Thanks for any help. I have a macro (Excel 2000) in a workbook that copies and pastes some tabs into the workbook it opens. But sometimes the files that it opens are already open by another user. In that case, there is an error message and some other stuff can happen that messes up the program. I would like to s... 14 Apr 2006 16:02
Excel sorting in VBScript
I'm having trouble with Excel sorting in a VBScript. I have a number of cells containing data, starting at row 4. I'm trying to sort each column from row 4 through to the end using the following code: Set objRange = objExcel.Range(Chr(64+column)+"4", Chr(64+column)&row ).Select Set objRange2 = objExcel.Range(... 28 Feb 2006 13:59
Pivot Table version (xlPivotTableVersion12)
Hi, I'm trying to create a macro that will create a pivot table connected to an OLAP cube (ie foodmart). Very simple steps, record a macro that inserts a pivot table in a Sheet and connects to an external data source, ie food mart. Drop some fields into the report filter, stop recording and run it. The VBA cod... 24 Feb 2006 14:21
ChangeLink Command Not Working
I have a situation where I am copying files from a "common files" folder into individual folders. Then I have to change the links to refer to the newly copied files within each folder. I keep getting "Runtime error '1004' Method 'ChangeLink' of object '_Workbook' failed" It doesn't seem to matter whether I ... 16 Feb 2006 23:15
Setting an Essbase Option using code
Hopefully someone can answer this question I have declatred some functions in a module and one of these statements is Declare Function EssVSetGlobalOption Lib "ESSEXCLN.XLL" (ByVal Item As Long, ByVal globalOption As Variant) As Long I want to set the zoom option in essbase to next level (which is the first ... 29 Dec 2005 12:40
Basic question
I have a very basic question but I can't seem to find the answer on here (probably to basic). I have a spreadsheet that I would like to perform all of my calculations / If / Then statements using VBA but I'm not sure how to actually get the code to run or where to put it to run... I can get all of the code to r... 28 Dec 2005 15:54
bond convexity
Is their a simple addin function for bond convexity available or a reduce form equation I can add to excel? ... 23 Dec 2005 17:01
Macro with Essbase Add-in
Hello All, I have a query setup in Excel that retrieves data from Hyperion using the Essbase Add-In. Can anyone please show me how to write code that will initiate the Retreive Data function automatically. I have a macro with input boxes that will prompt the user to change the dimensions, but I do not know ... 15 Dec 2005 11:08
Setting OnAction Property Fails
I have an add-in that works just fine when there is a single instance of it running on a particular machine. However, if two copies get launched at essentially the same time on the same machine, I get the following error: Method 'OnAction' of object '_CommandBarButton' failed. The runtime error number i... 31 Aug 2005 16:23
I want to use a oleDragDrop in an Excel VBA Userform
Hello, I am fairly new to VBA and macro programming. I would like to devise a macro that processes a bunch of workbooks. I would like to create a userform such that I can drag and drop workbooks from windows explorer into a listbox to determine which files I would like to process. I found tons of examples on... 5 Aug 2005 09:41