First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235
Range.Group Method - group rows, not columns
Hello, I use the Range.Group Method _______________ When the Range object represents a single cell in a PivotTable field’s data range, the Group method performs numeric or date-based grouping in that field. Namespace: Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel ______________ after performing the groupment, I noticed... 7 May 2008 08:29
Microsoft Map is no longer supported with Microsoft Office Excel
I am attempting to add buttons from the Control Box but Excel will not let me, it is coming up with the error 'Microsoft Map is no longer supported with Microsoft Office Excel'. I did a survey sheet a couple of weeks ago and didn't have a problem then. I have tried shutting the machine down and restarting, I ha... 6 May 2008 09:39
ToyotaKV
Where I work we use this type of font. It actually show small pie charts, different arrows and other types of objects. You have to enter alt and a 4 digit number in order for the object to appear all while the font is on ToyotaKV. Now I am trying to do some work from home and cannot locate this font. Does ... 22 Apr 2008 08:54
All macro are disabled due to encryption?
I have a workbook containing macros made in Excel 97. When I save the program in Excel 2007 and when I reopen the program, all macros are disabled independent of macro security level. Message in userform is: "The file contains encrypted macros that have been disabled because there is no antivirus software insta... 22 Apr 2008 08:54
Pivot Table Pivot Item Visible - Why so difficult
A recorded macro does this code With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable1").PivotFields("Product Name") .PivotItems("Aniseed Syrup").Visible = True End With Yet when i try the comand in the immediate window i get run time error 1004 unable to set the visible property of the pivotitem class ... 3 Jan 2008 09:36
compile error in hidden module: sheet1
Hi, I was use the code below mention in macro, in office2002 its working fine, i have to run office2000 it was show error like : compile error in hidden module: sheet1 kindly advice me what shall i want to do. Sheet1 Code: Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() Range("X12").EntireRow.Hidden = (Range("X12").Valu... 21 Dec 2007 00:45
Error with MarcoOptions method, add a new category
Hi, I am trying to add my UDF's to their own categoryin the Insert Function Dropdown list. To do this I am trying to use the MacroOptions method: Application.MacroOptions "myFunction", Description:="This is a test", Category:="TestGroup" However I am getting the following error: "Method 'MacroOptions' o... 9 Dec 2007 21:44
System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770) The specified module cou
Same error for me earlier, strange eh.... Mine was just a simple frmUserForm1.Show code, i produced the same error after playing around a bit. You dont work in Brighton by any chance? "JLGWhiz" wrote: Check his hard drive status for disc space. Also check his application open and workbook open event... 14 Jan 2008 08:03
Writing a Macro to Find & Delete Target Rows in a Range
Hi everybody, I am working on a macro to help automate some of the tasks being done to a group of spreadsheets that are updated often. I can email a dummy workbook to illustrate what I am talking about if necessary, just let me know. My workbook contains 2 ranges of data, the first contains a table of values ... 16 Nov 2007 16:42
Check Box macro
i am trying to run a macro from a button that is conditional on two check boxes this is what i have so far; Sub InitialBUTTON() If ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes("CheckBox1").Value = True And ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes("CheckBox2").Value = True Then YESNO = MsgBox("Create Initial CHR for " & Sheets("sum... 10 Nov 2007 07:24