First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Email Last row to an email address in the last active cell
How would i email the last row of a spreadsheet to whatever email address was in the last cell of that last row, I have used Ron de Bruin's code to email the last row to a pre defined email address, but this address will change on a row by row basis and will be in a cell on that last row. Thanks very much in ... 20 Apr 2010 13:26
disable macro/code after date & time
I have a code/macro that runs great. After July 1, 2010, I no longer want it to run (even if called). Any code that I can insert? ... 20 Apr 2010 14:30
Copy a Textbox to a range on different worksheet
Can someone please assist me in how I would go about copying a textbox value to a specific range in same workbook but different sheet? Thanks in advance LRay ... 20 Apr 2010 16:32
Macro to ransfer data
hi i try creating a macro to transfer data from one sheet to another but the pasting is becoming tricky to me. i want to be able paste more than one row or just one row depending on the data enterd in the transfer area. my macro is using the relative ref and it paste the first 4 rows i selected correct but when... 20 Apr 2010 14:30
Computer that can solve Linear Programming problem?
Computer that can solve Linear Programming problem? ... 20 Apr 2010 11:22
Code wont work - help please
My code: Appears to run through but does not produced the expected result, only offsets from current cell. Sheets("AUDIT_TRAIL_MONTHLY").Select On Error Resume Next Range("A13:A24").Find(What:=Range("D2"), LookIn:=xlValues, _ LookAt:=xlWhole, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, _ SearchDirection:=xlNext, _... 20 Apr 2010 11:22
Cell.Text different from Cell.Value when dates are concerned..
I should have added that once past day 60 the 'bug' disappears and worksheets and VB evaluate as the same -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "Mike H" wrote: Hi, W... 20 Apr 2010 09:18
check Wb is open and copy data to it
Wb1, Sht2 has data in cols A-D. This data is copied to this location by code daily when new cases are started on sht1 in the same Wb. Once a week, I need the data from Sht2 to be copied to WB2, Sht3 by clicking a button. Once data copied over to Wb2, Sht 3, the data on Wb1, Sht 2 to be deleted. The problem I am... 20 Apr 2010 11:22
Pivot tables
Hi , bit of a novice at this and desperately in need of some help. I have a large worksheet full of data and most of it I can get sorted using pivot tables but I want to be able to dynamically re-arrange stuff. let say I have list of accounts, each account has varying number of request id's associated. Each ... 21 Apr 2010 13:37
Change cell color
How do i write a macro or VBA program that will change the color of a cell based on set conditions? eg. if the cell value <20 then change the color to red. ... 20 Apr 2010 07:15