First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
Get data - Multiple criteria
Hello there.. I am trying to get some data from sheet 'April' to Sheet 'Search' using macros.. Its like people can select some criteria's to get the data. 1. if Sheets("Search").Range("E4").value="First" then it should search for Sheets("Search").Range("C4").value in Sheets("April") column 'J' and a... 14 Apr 2010 03:20
need help on refining find record macro
The following code finds the record on the 2nd sheet that matches the entry in cell a1 of the 1st sheet. I also want to check the record immediately to the right of the found record on sheet 2 to see if it matches the entry in cell b1 on sheet 1. The entry in cell b1 of sheet 1 will eventually be formatted as date ... 14 Apr 2010 22:17
Create menu with Workbook_open : error
I keep getting an error message "only remarks after end sub, end function or end property" when opening an Excel 2007 file with this event code Private Sub Workbook_Open() Call CreateMenu End Sub There is abslolutely nothing after "end sub" and the create menu works fine on its own! Do you have any idea w... 13 Apr 2010 19:37
HELP: extract certain characters from text string
Hi All, How can I extract First letter from first name, remove the space between first and last name and keep the last name? For eg: I have a list of Names in this format: John Doe Will Smith and I want them like this: jdoe wsmith Thanks in advance ... 13 Apr 2010 19:37
Three questions about fields in worksheets
Hello! I have a workbook that tracks patients (mothers) and contacts (mom's family members). The mother worksheet is named MAT_INF and the contacts one is named CONTACTS. 1. In MAT_INF, I have a field named CASE_NUMBER. How can I tell this field to automatically start out with a value like "2009-"? An example... 13 Apr 2010 17:22
Data Entry Form questions
I have a database with several sheets divided up based on the customers Id#, all the Id# shhets are laid out the same way. The Excel Data Form displays all the columns headings like it should. What I am trying to do is create a data entry form that will place the information on a particular sheet depending ... 14 Apr 2010 11:04
How to Run a Macro From WB1 in WB2 Against WB2
I have searched through many examples but cannot locate what I need. 1) I have a file "Invoice Template.xls" (WB1). Within it is a sheet named "Invoice". 2) I have a file "Master List.xls" (WB2). Within it is a sheet named "All Invoices". From a macro called CloseXLS in WB1, I need to run a macro in WB2 ca... 13 Apr 2010 22:56
Adding ws information to cell in new wb & saving with ws name
I am trying to select cells in one workbook with multiple sheets and enter them into multiple workbooks which would each be named and saved with the same name as the worksheet they came from in the old workbook. For example, the first worksheet in workbook "Trollie" is named "White". I am opening another wo... 14 Apr 2010 15:34
Array computation in vba
I have a data table that has dates in column A and names in column B. If I wanted to determine how many transactions an employee completed within a given period, I'd use an array formula: "=Sum(($A:$A>=StartDate)*($A:$A<=EndDate)*($B:$B=Employee)). However I want to have a userform with a combo box for start... 13 Apr 2010 18:30
If conditions for Data Entry Form
I have a excel database that I track multiple entries based on customer ID #s. Depending on the ID # depends on what sheet the data goes on. Each sheet is set up the same way, in a couple of the columns I have the vlookup formula that looks up the ID # that is typed in and if it is listed on the appointment sh... 13 Apr 2010 15:06