First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
Deleting veryHidden worksheets
Can a worksheet which is very hidden be deleted without being made visible first? I can manipulate a veryhidden sheet using an object variable, but I either can't get the syntax right to delete it or there is some other problem beyond my limited knowledge. Can someone please shed some light on how to delete su... 10 Apr 2010 05:52
Resize query
Very basic but I cannot get this work work and do not understand why.I would appreciate any help Graham Dim myrange As Range Set myrange = Range("AF1").CurrentRegion myrange.Resize(7, 0).Select I keep getting an application defined or object defined error. ... 9 Apr 2010 19:00
How to select combobx value with vba?
For an electrical part number quoting application developed in Excel 2000, I have a a userform (userform4) with a combobox (cboQpn) to hold the quoted part number, and another combobox (cboFormula) prepopulated with a named range (Partnum) The user types in a part number in cboQpn and then chooses the correct fo... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
Delete CDO page heading and following matter when printing an email document; to print the document only
I have used a modified form of Ron de Bruin's macro for sending Excel generated email via CDO. I would like to be able to print the CDO generated document without printing the heading (To: From: Subject: etc.) or any tags that may follow. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks. Michael If Worksheets("D... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
weird and spontaneous combobox resizing
My company has a web-based interface for remote access to my work pc. So I can be at home and log in to it to access any and all files, applications, network folders etc... When I use this avenue to work on a file with ActiveX combo boxes, they will spontaneously become different sizes every time I click on t... 9 Apr 2010 20:07
Deleting Lines
I have a worksheet with about 11,000 lines. Between lines there is a "Total" line and a "Blank" line. How can remove these two lines using some code, verses doing it by hand? Thank You In Advance William ... 9 Apr 2010 19:00
Conditional Format Formula to color row based on text
I have reports showing internet usage for various employees. I have been asked to print these out and highlight the places the employees shouldn't be during working hours. I have searched looking for a example macro that might do this with out results. I have found that most people recommend Conditional Forma... 9 Apr 2010 15:39
Using Object & Worksheet names as variables
Let's see if I can ask this is a way that makes sense: I have a worksheet with nine image boxes on it named Image1-9. I have identical code for each image box that handles photo insertion and deletion. I think I can clean up the code by having the image_click() procedure call a sub function, rather than dupli... 9 Apr 2010 14:31
SOS:Number of Working days per week/month
All, I am trying to figure out number of WORKING days per each week (1-6) of each month excluding holidays. I have set up a sheet as follows: B1=1/1/2010 then I have weeks#1 through 6 as a label in cells A3 through A8 in cell B3 I have the following formula: =MIN(31-DAY(B$1+31),$A3*7-WEEKDAY(B$1))+1-SUM(B... 12 Apr 2010 12:34
How do I insert a radio button using Excel 2007?
How do I insert a 2 radio button group using Excel 2007 and of course how do i program them? thank you in advance. ... 9 Apr 2010 15:39