First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
Cut and paste to new sheet
Hi all. Here's my dilema: I have a spreadsheet with a lot of data (over 12k rows). Each row is colored (red, blue, yellow, gray) differently based on certain conditions and data type. What I want to do add a button with code behind it that will cut and paste all the rows with the same color to a different sheet (... 7 Apr 2010 15:47
ODBC
Hi Gurus Does any version facilitates creation of ODBC connection to read multiple excel sitting in a folder than only to one workbook? Regards, Pratik ... 6 Apr 2010 18:45
Disable PDF add-in
I would like to have a macro that disables the Adobe Acrobat tab/add-in in excel. (Beleive it or not, Acrobat is a PITA in Excel!). Is this possible? Thanks in advance . . . Rich ... 7 Apr 2010 15:47
if statement
I'm working on a vacation tracker and would like to carry over unused vacation. My cell formula works on the anniversary day but goes away the day after. If the month and day = the anniversary than true otherwise false. =IF(H2=FALSE,"",G2+E2) Any ideas? ... 6 Apr 2010 18:45
Excel and MS Project
I was wondering if anyone uses project and excel together. I need to extract the task usage view from ms project. I have tried the project dev group and can't seem to find exactly what I need. We need this data in excel to do pricing for proposals. Thanks. ... 7 Apr 2010 12:23
UDF to Calculate YTM
If I go to this site: http://www.moneychimp.com/articles/finworks/fmbondytm.htm Look at the Example: YTM = 7.37% The formula seems simple enough, so I tried to write my own function: Function YieldMaturity(C, Y, n, P, R) Dim sumall As Double Dim j As Integer sumall = 0 For j = 1 To n ... 7 Apr 2010 11:14
Macro Help - Insert row/copy based on criteria
I need a macro that will insert a number of rows based on the number of months between a start and end date and then copy the information in the above row to the new rows. The records are over 8,350.. so ill also need some idea how to get it to stop when it fills the worksheet so i can transfer those into ano... 6 Apr 2010 19:53
Easy way to add my custom button on Excel 2010 quick access toolbar?
I am trying to find if it is possible to add a custom (a button that I created myself) button to the Excel 2010 quick access toolbar? I have a lot of program code that I want to initiate and run quickly with one click from the toolbar. I don't want to use one of the own the pre-existing button images that comes w... 7 Apr 2010 11:14
Autocomplete date for cell based on other cell values
I have two situations where I want the cell to be filled with a specific value based on values in other cells on a given row. In the first case I need the CaseID to generate the WorkerID where the WorkerID is determined by the last three digits of the CaseID. In the second I need to have a date placed in the ... 6 Apr 2010 15:21
Table Name
With VBA, How do you determine the table name of the current table? I am talking about the table name that is created when you select "Format as Table". Thanks. ... 6 Apr 2010 14:12