First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121
IP address to Hostname in Excel
You can get the PC Name by usding the environmental variable COMPUTERNAME computerName = environ("COMPUTERNAME") You can get the IP address from the computername by doing a ipconfig command to the host name. From a sheel prompt 1) Start - run - c:\windos\system32\cmd.exe 2) ipconfig You can run th... 12 Apr 2010 09:13
loop through every other and 3rd cell in range
HI all I need to create a loop that will subtract the value in every other cell in one range (lets say sheet1 a1 to a100) from the value in every third cell in another range (lets say sheet2 b1 to b150). the output should be the sum of all the subtractions given in a cell lets say sheet1 c1. Any ideas grat... 11 Apr 2010 11:16
How do I change a mouse icon !!!!!!!!!!
Is there a code I can use to change the mouse pointing arrow to the hyperlink pointing finger when it is over a certain cell. ... 11 Apr 2010 07:58
Using Access form to assign values of variables in an Excel VBAprogram
YOu need to do a search for ADO method (ActiveX Data Object). There are plenty of example of code on the web. You need to add two references in your VBA to use the method. from VBA menu tools - References 1) Microsoft Access XX.X object library 2) Microsfot ActiveX Data Objects X.X library Use the lates... 10 Apr 2010 15:43
JavaScript & WorkBook.PivotCaches
[Environment] Microsoft Excel 2007 SP2 Windows Vista SP2 IE 8 [Description of Problem] I've been unable to create a pivot table in client-side JavaScript. In the VS 2005 debugger the WorkBook.PivotCaches object doesn't even show up, and I get the standard "object doesn't support this property or method" erro... 11 Apr 2010 07:58
Help Designing an Hyperlink process in Excel
This is what I am trying to accomplish: I have a list of site ID in a sheet, about 2000 say. and on another sheet I have a table showing the break down of those sites. I want to create an Hyperlink scenario, in the breakdown table, such that when I click a number in the table, I want to create a subset of the... 10 Apr 2010 12:25
EXCLUDING DUPES IN STRING ARRAY !!!!
Hi - B is a string var. In my code, if a certain condition is met, then store B in th next available index of Arr(). However, before I store B, I need to check that the current value of B does not already exist in Arr(). Is there a "faster" way to accomplish this, or I need to loop from lbound(Arr) to Ubound(A... 10 Apr 2010 17:55
Using Access form to assign values of variables in an Excel VBA program
I have created a VBA program for Ms Excel.But,to get desired results, every time, I go into the code to change the values of variables.Is there a way to get the values of variables stored in an Access table? ... 10 Apr 2010 10:12
cannot insert object error
hi, am getting cannot insert object error in case of VSTO application on some machines. am trying to do controls.addcontrol. ... 10 Apr 2010 15:43
How to import the links with method="POST" within form?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to code macro to import a link with method="POST" within form? For example, I would like to import the external link for M3 starting from 2000 to 2010 with Year frequency on following link? but using method="POST" required to request data directly from html form, will it b... 10 Apr 2010 00:31