First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
Suppress Worksheet_SelectionChange conditionally
Is there any way to suppress Worksheet_SelectionChange in instances where the selection change comes from a programmed command rather than user action? -- Ian -- ... 16 Apr 2010 07:17
Active sheet problem / macro button
Hi , I want to be able to run the code below from any sheet and also with a macro button. I want to place the macro button on the first sheet [financial summary]. but the macro filter would be activated on a different sheet [production_schedule} Sub CopyFilter() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim rng ... 15 Apr 2010 15:53
Why CreateObject("vbscript.regexp") doesn't work?
I get a runtime error ("object variable not set") pointing to the assignment statement when I do the following: Dim v As Object v = CreateObject("vbscript.regexp") I have select Microsoft VBScript Regular Expressions 5.5 (also tried 1.0) under Tools > References. But nothing is added under VBAProject \ Re... 15 Apr 2010 22:35
Automated Copy Paste
I have a template with 7 sheets that I continuously update with new data that I get from a seprate file. Each sheet is named "sheet1", "sheet2" "sheet3" and so on. My template has a series of summary sheets based off of the data that lies in these 7 inputs sheets. Currently, I use copy, paste special to upda... 16 Apr 2010 09:28
Determining the Active Worksheet
My problem here is of course in line 1. I need the code to run based on what worksheet is active. There will be a series of these if statements (if May is active I will select May - September and so on). So is there any way to write the first line to determine the active worksheet? Sub Macro2() If Workshe... 15 Apr 2010 15:53
Macro to copy all rows between Comments
I have a macro that opens and names a new worksheet, copies & pastes the header rows and a named range to the new worksheet. I also have a macro that adds a new line at the cursor and keeps the formatting. I've allowed for extra lines in the range so that if rows are added, they too will be copied to the new ... 15 Apr 2010 14:46
Macro command not running in excel 2007
Hi, My name is Nabil and i work for Hewlett Packard Middle East.. I have created an excel file where i have made lot of formulas on excel 2003.. i have added a macro command as well to insert a row and inherit the formulas from the above row.. that worked fine on Excel 2003.. Now after i have refreshed my ... 15 Apr 2010 14:46
Automatically selecting active chart
I have the following marco below. I would like to change it so that I do not have to select an active chart before running it. Instead, I would like it to always run for the chart in sheet titled "Benchmark Comp Chart". Please note, there is never more than one chart in that sheet. Currently, since I have t... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
Text running
Hello I don't know if there is a code that keeps a word ( for example FOOTBALL) running from left to the right of the cell. I appriciate even a small help. Thanks in advance ... 15 Apr 2010 19:15
Named Ranges on different sheets
Does anyone know how to assign a named range to two seperate ranges on two seperate sheets? ... 15 Apr 2010 12:32