First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109
Excel query insert
I want to insert a new row into excel sheet after reading from few text boxes in my C# windows application. The sheet has already few lines so I need to find the last row to be written and insert m y data. i found the last row from the below code Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Range rowrange = workSheet.Cells.Fi... 17 Apr 2010 09:41
To enter data in columns in required order in some special way and to ensure this
I have a series of data in excel. But the datas should be in required order. The datas should be in three columns and the number of rows varies. I want to ensure the following in the rows data: 1. Of the threee rows, the data should be in only one of the three rows 2. Also, the first data should be in first row ... 16 Apr 2010 20:42
Special Characters
I do any programming by recording macros and then trying to adapt them to fit my situation. I frequently run into unexplored territory. I need to know where to find how to use ampersands, periods, quotes, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks. -- BillR ... 17 Apr 2010 05:21
Does Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add In
Could you tell me if Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add in? Or has it been replaced by the Pivot Table Feature? Thanks. ... 16 Apr 2010 20:42
page number in word 2007
Hi there, i am unable to insert the page numbers in 2007 word doc. may be i have forgot as well how to do. will please help me at the earliest. vandana -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-programming/201004/1 ... 16 Apr 2010 16:14
Pivot table has source data has exceeded 65536 records type m
I have a tool that is used but several cellular markets it involves thousands of lines of code, and does more than just create pivots. it is not as easy as start over again. hell I am not sure I could ever create something as good as this tool again period. I simply need to know if there is a way to imp... 26 Apr 2010 08:03
Filtering by three criteria including top ten value
This is hopefully a littler better explanation of an earlier post of mine. I need to filter a list of information by first the Year and Product. I then need to know of those now filtered results what are the top ten results by revenue a third column. Have tryed Large functions and it didn't work. Any help would b... 17 Apr 2010 09:41
Custom button image not loading on custom ribbon
I've used Ron de Bruin's great custom ribbon tutorial, however whenever I try to use custom images for button's they disappear. This is the code I'm using for the paticular button <button id="customButton1" label="Label 1" size="large" onAction="Macro1" image="largered1" /> "largered1" is included in my x... 16 Apr 2010 12:52
Create a new folderand name it the previous month
HI All, I would like help with the following: I would like to create a folder with the name of the current month less one. Next, I would like to Save As the active file I'm working on with the name Audit Report for current month less one. I would like to save this audit report in the folder I just created ab... 16 Apr 2010 14:00
Run-time error '380' Invalid property value.
I am using an Excel 2003 VBA UserForm to enter data onto a worksheet. On the UserForm I have a Navigation bar to navigate through the records held on the worksheet to view them on the form; i.e. First, Next, Previous and Last. The navigation bar successfully locates each record and the code I use to gather ... 16 Apr 2010 14:00