First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
VBA Pivot Table Change Criteria - Help?!
I have a worksheet called Front where there is a field populated with a date in dd/mm/yyy format (in cell B10). On this worksheet I have a button which runs the below code and should look at a worksheet called Pivots which contains 10 pivot tables. I need the code to change the Page value of each of these pivot... 22 Apr 2010 15:34
Excel 07 - doc insp says there's a hidden worksheet and there isn'
Hi, I am having trouble accessing a particular XLSM spreadsheet via OleDB from vb.Net and FW 2.5. As the spreadsheet was given to me, I was unable to access the desired sheets. I was sanitizing the spreadsheet to send to someone and I went to run document inspector to see if I needed to clean any other i... 22 Apr 2010 08:16
From ListBox selection >labels on userform to show sheet cell valu
I have 3 Userforms; the first contains a ListBox from which user select a specific Quotation number (column A on underlying worksheet). The first UserForm also contains text boxes that, upon a "cmdShow" button go and get relevant data from the row chosen by the user in the ListBox and show these values in the t... 22 Apr 2010 08:16
Keep text box visible
Hi all Am wanting to keep a text box visible while scrolling, I cant use freeze panes as I need the whole page to scroll behind a position locked text box. I am thinking can i create a formula to trigger when scrolling that will dynamically recalculate the "top" property of the text box to hold it in position... 22 Apr 2010 14:31
Exclude one folder in a filesearch
I Have this simple macro that will list all the files in a folder including all the subfolders Sub file_list() With Application.FileSearch ..NewSearch ..LookIn = "C:\My Documents\" ..SearchSubFolders = True ..Filename = "*.*" ..FileType = msoFileTypeAllFiles If .Execute() > 0 Then For I = 1 To .FoundFiles.... 22 Apr 2010 09:18
Macro to copy and paste all rows of data in between two words
Dear Group This is probably somewhere here on this site but I cannot seem to track it down so I hope someone can help me. I am looking for a macro that can find the word "Start" in column B and then move one row and select all the rows until the word "End" is found in Column B". Then copy from sheet named "... 27 Apr 2010 03:14
Excel 2010
Dear Experts Can you pls give information of excel 2010 objects.or any links. ... 22 Apr 2010 11:23
Insert Page Breaks code is not working in Excel 2010
RE: Am I missing something?? Yes, your code. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "iswarya" <u59539(a)uwe> wrote in message news:a6e77011b51d5(a)uwe... I have a snippet of VBA code to insert page breaks after a particular row. This works fine in Excel 2007, but it doesn't in another Excel 2010 mach... 22 Apr 2010 06:11
VBA: Insert Page Breaks code is not working in Excel 2010
I have a snippet of VBA code to insert page breaks after a particular row. This works fine in Excel 2007, but it doesn't in another Excel 2010 machine. It doesn't seem right to me that VBA code would behave differently in different versions of Excel. Am I missing something?? ... 22 Apr 2010 06:11
how to disable print button in preview
hOW DO i DISABLE PRINT BUTTON IN PRINTVIEW ... 22 Apr 2010 12:26