First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98
Unexplained change in variable
Hi Group, I have something very strange happening, that I can not explain. I have 2 variables: TotalValue = ActiveCell.Offset(16, 0).Value (Gets set to 102,000, which is a correct value.) TargetTotal = ActiveCell.Offset(64, 0).Value (Gets set to 35000, which is a correct value, BUT TotalValue becomes... 23 Apr 2010 02:25
how do i change tick marks of excel graph from vb.net
I'm trying to change using VB.NET the tick marks from their default outside position and place them inside the graph. How can this be done? ... 22 Apr 2010 15:34
UDF XLA and SQL queries
Newbie question. Apologies in advance if it's too simplistic or in the wrong forum. I want to add an UDF to Excel. This UDF queries a SQL database. Say the function name is 'MyFunc'; I want to be able to have (in a cell) =MyFunc("ABC") return some data from the SQL database (for example here, say the Produ... 22 Apr 2010 17:39
Excel development tools?
Hi, I want to develop some tools at work for Excel using Visual Basic. The goal is to make an exe file which will prompt the user for data input files and create spreadsheets. What tools do I need? Do I need to install Visual Studio Express and develop the VB code? Thank you in advance for any help. NJ ... 22 Apr 2010 16:37
Create a small table from a large table by skipping empty columns
I have a question I am trying to solve. I have a table that, for many rows, does not have every column filled in. For example, the table would look like this: First Last Color Age Fruit Vegatable John Smith Blue 15 Celery Jane Doe 50 Orange Jim Red Carrot Jones 90 Apple Pepper and I want it to l... 22 Apr 2010 15:34
Finding new records in subsequent reports (XL07)
I'm helping a colleague who receives a monthly report which grows by about 25K rows per month. There is one field from which we generate a list of unique values using AdvancedFilter; the resulting list is about 10K rows. On a month to month basis, we need to compare the previous unique list to the current un... 22 Apr 2010 14:31
Updating Share Point list from within Excel
I have the need to update an existing SharePoint list within Excel using VBA code. Is this possible? Can somebody point me to some reference that can direct met on how to do it? I'm able to save workbook and create dashboard from that workbook. However, now I need to update custom fields in an existing list. Re... 22 Apr 2010 14:31
deleting unwanted columns in multiple worksheets
Hello All, am newbie to excel, i have a workbook which has multiple worksheets and all these worksheets contains many unwanted columns. i would like to develop a macro which will keep only the columns that i need in all the worksheet. Please help me in this regard ... 22 Apr 2010 14:31
.addline error duplicate name
Hi, I having a problem using .addline method in VBA code. I am using office 2007 and .xls format (for compatibility with office 2003 reasons) files: when I draw a new line with this .addline method, I see that the sometimes (not always, quite randomly) the name given to the new line is already existing in the s... 24 Apr 2010 12:48
Excel object model reference no longer available?
In the last couple of days I've been unable to display the normal detail information about object properties, methods and events via Excel VBA help. For example, when I click on Worksheet > Properties to see the property members, I just get a blank screen. If I try to access Worksheet > Properties in the help... 22 Apr 2010 12:26