First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Counting rows and inserting blank lines
Hello, all. I have a spreadsheet that has "sections" - a header row and several detail rows beneath it until the next header row, etc. The sections are different companies. This is for an JE upload into SAP and the row count for each company section is limited to 190 rows. I have 2 companies that are always ... 29 Apr 2010 03:31
Macro not saving as
The following is code that I am using for a project. I want it to save as based on a value that is in the source spreadsheet. It is supposed to open up another spreadsheet and then save it as that value in the source spreadsheet. the macro is stopping at the line where it needs to name the file, then save it. c... 27 Apr 2010 13:21
MSGBOX Run-time Error '13': Type mismatch
I receive a Run-time Error '13': Type mismatch on the "MsgBox" statement shown below. Before continuing with the use of the "sourceRange" I just want to ensure that I am picking up the correct data. I am even wondering however if the line prior to the MsgBox, "Set sourceRange..." is actually working. Any ... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
Excel VBA 2003: subroutine to reorder conditional formatting rules
I want to write a subroutine that will change the order of a cell's conditional formats so that rule 3 become rule 1, and riles 2 and 2 get pushed down. How do I code it? ... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
Protecting range limits
Hola, I need help writing code to protect part of a range given a set of limits. Example: on a 5 x 5 matrix, given n=3, I need to protect rows 4,5 and columns 4,5. Given n=2, I need to protect rows and columns 3,4,5. Help is very much appreciated. Regards, OMER ... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
ADO connection Problems between excel worbooks
I need your assistance once again. I have a workbook that needs to be updated from a distant PC. I believe this can be achieved vai ADO. I'm totaly new to ADO so please bear with me. I need to access the information on a workbook named 'New Inload Final.xlsm' Sheets("Entry") which has been Mapped to the Z:/ dri... 27 Apr 2010 08:47
Avoiding #N/A result
Is there a way to avoid getting the error result "#N/A" and rather having "" or 0 returned as the result? It's not a display issue, I don't want the error in the cell at all. Thanks for any suggestion. ... 28 Apr 2010 09:29
Filter by error
Hi, I try to record macro which filter range by error: Sub test() ActiveSheet.UsedRange.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="#N/D!" End Sub but I got no data after macro worked. Problem is becouse in Excel 2007 flter by error is very time and click consuming: I have tto unselect "select all" and then select er... 28 Apr 2010 09:29
Column Coding
Dear Experts My data on sheet1 is classified to many groups, any group has special values on column C and column B. also, any group seprate with 5 blank row than other. I need to a macro, when run it, write a code under any group at column H based on numbers or special value of column C and columb B and then add ... 28 Apr 2010 06:09
Copy image in excel to publisher document using vba
I have a company logo stored in an excel file along with some data that I am using to generate a Publisher document on the fly using vba in Excel. I would like to copy the image stored in my Excel spreadsheet on to the masterpage of my Publisher document. When I use Shape.copy and masterpages(1).shapes.paste,... 27 Apr 2010 06:33