First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
range loop? help
I have a series of queries that uses a range to autofilter. This works by working through a list in cells C8 to C34. At present I use the code detailed below but know there must be a way of excel working through this list more intelligently i.e. not having to name the cell to copy paste but work through the r... 30 Apr 2010 07:18
Help with error on PasteSpecial
Excel 2007. Bog standard code, below produces "Real Time Error '1004' PasteSpecial method of Range class failed." Any ideas on what could cause this ? ... 30 Apr 2010 07:18
Textbox Validation
Hi, I have a userform that users enter the Drivers Name of the vehicle into, plus other data. User's being how they are, tend to enter other meanings as well, I've managed to sort out the unwelcome messages and any numerical entries, but how do i prevent an entry such as "pppppppppp", "kkkkkkkkkk" or even... 30 Apr 2010 11:44
XL2007 (or 2003): Triggering SelectionChange event
Hello all, So I have multiple cells selected. If I tab through the cells in the selection, the Worksheet_SelectionChange event is not triggered. Is there another event that is triggered? ...or is there away to get the Worksheet_SelectionChange event to fire if I'm tabbing through selected cells? Thanks... 30 Apr 2010 04:01
Does IsMissing only work with Variants?
If I code a Function statement Function Temp(Optional abc As Single) then calling the function with no arguments =temp() [abc] gets assigned the value "0" and the IsMissing(abc) test always fails. If I change the Function statement to Function Temp(Optional abc) then everything works. Is ... 30 Apr 2010 01:52
Excel VB application
I am working on a VB script with the goal to import data from a raw file (using userforms) into the spreadsheet. Is it possible to develop this in Excel AND create it as an EXE file? Thank you in advance for any help. NJ ... 30 Apr 2010 02:56
Printer PaperSize returned as a String - How
I have an API that returns the papersize as a number but how do I get the string version (ie 9 = "A4"). This is OK when the parpersize returned is one of the papersize contants, I can map it, but when it is not, how do I get the string version. That is - in Excel it shows a pulldown of all the page sizes avail... 30 Apr 2010 01:52
Limits in SQL query
Good day Group, As a newbie to sql programming in vba I have run into problems. By help from checking old posts in this group I have managed to write codes that with a ADO connection and sql statement extracts data from a closed workbook. I have data in a list in the source workbook that is in abt 4000 rows an... 2 May 2010 02:20
Search within a single cell for a character
Using VBA I want an If/Then statement to search within a single cell (D59) to find if the ":" (colon character) exists after the fourth character. If not "Then: Wrong = True" In an adjacent worksheet cell I could just enter =iserr(find(":",D59,4)) and if the result is True then I know it doesn't exist. How... 29 Apr 2010 21:29
Critique a function to convert time, please
I have a bunch of data representing time intervals that come from a database application. The intervals vary from a few seconds to several years. The database (MySQL) stores time intervals as fixed point numbers in units of seconds. Reading the values in seconds is unnatural (a year is ~31.5E6 seconds), so I wr... 30 Apr 2010 12:51